a bent deringo short bow 09/04/2012 09:27 PM CDT
So today my empath, Sixle, found a bent deringo short bow that I thought someone might have a use for so I'll offer it up for 100k to the first person that can get to either Mist Harbor or RR that wants it. Here's is what the bardess that sang to me told me about it:

"3 lbs, 350k, enhancive, with a temporary modification, +8, bonus of 5 to Stamina Recovery (9 trains), a bonus of 5 to Ranged Weapons Bonus (9 trains), more than your average giantman could count charges remaining, assists its bearer with aiming attacks at range, will degrade when it scores a successful strike, an incredible amount of uses , When its enhancement has degraded away, the item will lose its special ability, will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended."

Email my play.net (om1e5ga@play.net), reply here, or contact me IG if you want it.

Sixle (aka Starchitin)

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.