Wandering Troubles ~ Palestra Meeting 02/05/2017 10:12 PM CST
Pausing in a shadowed recess in the halls of the Basilica, two figures lean close in whisper.

“Ambassador, it would see we have a problem in the outworld.”

“I have just heard Magistrate. It seems I am needed in Ta’Illistim once again. I knew this experiment of wandering Palestra was a mistake. But the Patriarch would have his way, All honor and glory.”

“Ambassador, they will bring us to battle with the Vaalorians, and that is something the Patriarch does not want.”

“I will speak with the Wanderers, Magistrate and discover the answers to these issues. In the meantime, I have a charge for them. They are to report directly to me their findings on the demons that attack. I have checked the place where they were commanded to leave missives, and there is nothing. Hopefully this guidance from the Basilica will give them direction."

“We trust you to handle this situation Ambassador. All honor and glory to the Patriarch.”

“Honor and glory to the Patriarch,”

The two figures move off in opposite directions. Their brief exchange noticed by another in the shadows.

Ambassador Tredohal will be in the embassy to speak with the wandering Palestra on Wednesday February 8 at 9 PM EST.

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves

This message was originally posted in Races, Dark Elves. To discuss the above, follow the link below.

http://forums.play.net/forums/19/216/2324/view/651