Faendryl Symposium Thanks Yous! 06/15/2015 09:33 PM CDT
Thank you to everyone to came out and embraced the events we were able to put together during the Symposium.

I approached GM Galene last year, when we were forming our schedule of events for this year, about a Faendryl Event like this. Something more based on a culture sharing than merchants and shops.

It was my life for the past six months. Gathering information, finishing the document with GM Scribes, talking to other GM's, shop building, creating the pavilion, making food, making the artwork, and then asking to see what you would like to see happen and incorporating your ideas. Including players was one of the things I wanted to focus on. Whew, a ton of work, but I had a great time doing it.

I really hope you like the new wine and foods. I am not a wine expert, but it was fun to research different wines, their tastes and how their growing environment can affect their flavors and aromas, which is perfect for that area of Elanthia.

As my dance master said, I dislike going to IG balls where everyone stands around whispering and staring, so it was fun to teach a few simple dances and then see your PC's trying them out, and embellish them. There was some very awesome RP happening there.

BIG THANK YOUS ALSO GO TO

GM Galene
GM Haliste
GM Scribes
GM Mazreth
GM Voraviel
GM Kenstrom
GM Retser
and the QC Team for their fast and wonderful work on everything.

And our players!
Silvean, Aeavenne, Lylia, Japhrimel for their lectures and demonstrations

Silvean, Lylia, Allereli and one other who I am not sure wants her name published, for their wonderful artwork designs as well as our

Zarston, Shanng, Demyse, Aurach for their performances, and Deckits for his fast display of verse.

And to Spargris for her wonderful logging and posting.

I will look into adding a room to the embassy to display the artwork. I will also add some of the food and drink to the table, but I think I will add to the wine collection and bring a wine merchant about with special cases of it.

I also hope to do something special with the presentations.

Thank you again for the wonderful week, I feel I really got to know your characters.

I am sorry if I forgot anyone!!! Post here if I did!!

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves

This message was originally posted in Races, Dark Elves. To discuss the above, follow the link below.

http://forums.play.net/forums/19/216/2324/view/551