The Elven Houses Split and War is Upon Us 03/31/2015 11:37 PM CDT
The Elven Houses Split and War is Upon Us

It was a warm and pleasant night for a meeting of the Elven House Council. But as per usual, once a year, politicians from all the Elven Houses met at a secret location to discuss plans for the next year.

It was spring time and all the elves were excited to find the weather finally warming. Everyone was excited to get out of the house for once and enjoy time outdoors. Much wine and other assorted alcoholic refreshments were served well into the night.

It was not until the morning's sun was beginning to rise that the elves decided it was best time to find food and then find one's bed. A shout was hurled from the middle of the group of elven travelers, "I want waffles!" and there were many cheers of agreement. But then another shout echoed from the back of the group, "I want pancakes!", and yet again there were many other cheers for the announcement; perhaps just as many as there were for the previous.

The shouts began to grow louder and louder, back and forth. And ires began to rise. If one was perceptive enough it could be seen that the main group was beginning to split slowly down the middle, a line forming on either side. "I WANT PANCAKES!" was yelled and then a louder yell of "I WANT WAFFLES" was thrown back even louder.

Suddenly, a spell was fired. No one exactly knows who fired first. But there was return fire. And now a war wages.

Flags have been raised on either side, and all the elven houses have now split into two equal factions.

Where once there were five glorious elven houses only two remain and two cities are beginning to be built fast:

Ta'Waffle

and

Ta'Pancake

Choose your side, for the food fight soon comes to an area near you!

~Aulis
Forums Manager
QC'er

This message was originally posted in Races, Elves. To discuss the above, follow the link below.

http://forums.play.net/forums/19/216/2325/view/139