Character Portraits! 04/21/2011 06:39 PM CDT
After months of practice, I've decided to offer my services for character commissions!
I am a digital artist, so the prices reflect the limitations of a render rather than a "drawn" portrait.

Check out my gallery and information at:

www.wix.com/divonelerade/divone

Don't forget to sign the guestbook!
Re: Character Portraits! 04/21/2011 11:17 PM CDT
Divone's pretty amazing. The artwork she did of my cleric hasn't made it up into her gallery yet, unfortunately, but I'd recommend that anyone interested in character art from someone who's responsive and pleasant to work with consider her.

--
You quietly whisper to Tolomyn, "I would like 'an unpretentious albugineous rumchunder dress whorled with chrysochlorous penniform arabesques', please."
>
You gaze hopefully at Tolomyn.
>
Tolomyn stares at you.
Re: Character Portraits! 04/22/2011 12:29 PM CDT
I'm making a special commission area, she'll be the star! ;>
Re: Character Portraits! 05/14/2011 08:42 AM CDT
New Commission Gallery is up! I've had a lot of fun with everyone I've worked with so far.

Cheers!
Re: Character Portraits! 05/18/2011 08:30 AM CDT
Due to the work involved in couple portraits and scenes, I had to adjust the pricing.

I am now accepting silver as payment! Check out my site for payment and package options.

For now, the group packages have been taken from my options. My computer is behaving badly. More than two people in a portrait or scene makes the whole thing come apart at the seems. Until the fall, I will have to put them on hold. Sorry for the inconvience.

Thank you all for the support and patience! Keep those commissions coming!

Divone

Re: Character Portraits! 08/16/2011 08:55 PM CDT

Portraits still available!
Click the link!
Re: Character Portraits! 06/01/2012 06:42 AM CDT

New computer, new and fun ways to make your character come to life!

Re: Character Portraits! 06/24/2012 04:39 AM CDT

Ohhh I love the new setup. Now I HAVE to save money for this.