enchanter 08/26/2010 06:10 AM CDT
lookin for someone to take my mattock from 5x to 6x or possibly 7x, please e-mail me if interested in the job at LightsOutQS@yahoo.com
Looking for an enchanter, 2x-5x+ 09/14/2010 11:33 AM CDT
Have a 2x sanctified bastard sword that I'm looking to get up to at least 5x (eventually 7x). Please contact me with your prices, experience, and any references at redleader104@yahoo.com. I'm willing to pay a premium to a wizard who can make some assurances about not blowing the blade up (had it since the aol days).

Question -- does the system still require/promote using the same wizard for subsequent enchants, or has that component been removed?

Thanks
Ezzra
Re: Looking for an enchanter, 2x-5x+ 09/14/2010 11:46 AM CDT
"Question -- does the system still require/promote using the same wizard for subsequent enchants, or has that component been removed?" -- Ezzra

"GS4-NAOS
Re: Enchanting the previously enchanted
on 5/23/2006 2:37:23 PM
## 3043

As far as I know, no systems mess with the last enchanter setting other than the Enchanting system. If you loresing the item, whoever it tells you was the last enchanter, that's who it was as far as the Enchanting system is concerned.

If that isn't your character, there will be a penalty, and that's all she wrote.

Also, just to clarify, this is applied to tempering an item for enchanting, not on the actual enchant casts.

--
Naos"

Note that doing Sanctified weapons requires a pre-temper potion from the Alchemy process, so you'll be paying a premium for someone to get those for you. (Or you can buy them yourself and provide them, or make them yourself.)
Re: Looking for an enchanter, 2x-5x+ 09/14/2010 12:02 PM CDT
Since the first enchant here will be a 3x, though, you'll count as the enchanter for the 4-5+. So, it doesn't really matter.

~ Nuadjha, the Briar Fox

You inhale deeply upon your pipe, puckering your lips as you send out three rings of smoke before you, then puff out a small vine of smoke that darts right through all three which causes them to disperse in a hazy shroud!
Re: Looking for an enchanter, 2x-5x+ 09/16/2010 07:14 PM CDT
There are no guarantees that a catastrophic failure won't occur, but the chances can be severely minimized. I don't think I have ever had that happen, except once when I cast at an item with too little mana. Had no idea that could make the item blow up, and also remove the top of my head. Ouch!

But as mentioned, sancted (or weighted etc) weapons need a special potion to temper them.

"So, what does that green line on the graph represent?"

"Oh, that's the projection of a hypothetical offspring from a union between Sauron and Cruella de Ville; we use that as a baseline for determining character alignment."
Re: Looking for an enchanter, 2x-5x+ 09/22/2010 05:14 PM CDT
weighted can't be tempered or enchanted at all, just to clarify. No doubt a typo, you prolly meant enhancive.

cheers
Looking for an enchanter (or two!) 03/27/2011 09:44 PM CDT
Looking for a talented enchanter to take a 6x fusion greatsword up to 7x. Prefer someone with previous experience enchanting fusion gear and/or enhancives.

I might also hire a second enchanter to take a 6x perfect greatsword (non-enhancive) to 7x.

Send me a note if you're interested: PERIVAN@play.net.
available enchanter 04/04/2011 06:53 PM CDT
Capped wizard open for a major enchant project

4x-5x 2m
5x-6x 3m
6x-7x 4m

I ask half up front and the other half on delivery.

Email my play.net and we'll discuss any questions.

Sagoth

http://www.virilneus.com/shops/index.php?name=sagoth&=Search+Names
Re: available enchanter 04/04/2011 09:46 PM CDT
Slot taken

http://www.virilneus.com/shops/index.php?name=sagoth&=Search+Names

http://www.playershops.com/sagoth
Looking for an enchanter (4->5x) 04/24/2011 01:28 PM CDT
As title states, looking for a competent enchanter to do a 4-5x project for me. Item is fusion slotted, so will likely be slightly more intensive than vanilla 4-5x.

If the enchanter is interested, I'd like to take this item to 6x afterwords; that can be negotiated after the first enchant is completed and isn't a requirement.

Can shoot me an email at my play.net with your fee and the level/skills of your mage. Thanks.