Personal shopper? 10/03/2017 09:59 AM CDT
I think I recall hearing that my normal go-to person for getting access to things from an event that I'm not going attend was going to be less busy in GemStone. (Consarn that whole "real life in meat-space" thing, like "getting married" or whatever. <dismiss>)

So.

Anyone going to Ebon Gate this year willing to accept a commission to pick up a few things?
Re: Personal shopper? 10/03/2017 12:23 PM CDT
I've normally had others pick up shopping for me in past years but I'll do it myself this year. The shopping pass is dirt cheap compared to the other prices.
Re: Personal shopper? 10/03/2017 01:22 PM CDT
Yes, I can do your EG shopping.

Are you on discord yet?

~Amanda, player of Treeva
Re: Personal shopper? 10/03/2017 02:09 PM CDT
I just got Steam last year... so, "no."

You still on... wait, what do they call it? "eMail"?
:)
Re: Personal shopper? 10/03/2017 10:09 PM CDT
Damn, email like an old. I will do this for you. Please keep in mind that you owe me a game of Settlers after such hoop jumping.

~Amanda, player of Treeva
Re: Personal shopper? 10/04/2017 08:53 AM CDT
Huh?

Yell a bit louder, I don't this connection is getting everything through... :)
Re: Personal shopper? 10/16/2017 12:06 PM CDT
>I've normally had others pick up shopping for me in past years but I'll do it myself this year. The shopping pass is dirt cheap compared to the other prices.

Looks like I made a bad decision here, I'm going to have to get mine purchased for me despite getting the pass because the offerings for silvers are so meagre. I did better at Frontier Days than I have at this year's EG.
Re: Personal shopper? 10/16/2017 12:13 PM CDT
Thanks again!

Treeva already contacted me for my list, so I have hopes that it's taken care of.