Looking For Help Hunting In Zul Logoth 07/14/2017 09:37 PM CDT
I'm a level 13 empath slowly working my way on getting level 15. By level 15 I'll have 15 climbing ranks and 16 ranks of perception to get to Zul Logoth. I'm really wanting to hunt there, but I'm noticing at the moment it's impossible for me to hunt higher stuff without defensive spells from others. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to accompany me to Zul Logoth and help me hunt there when I am able to go there. Any help would be appreciated. Just need a way to NOT DIE from the cave lizards and giant veabas when I go there at level 15. I should have the CS to blast them to death if I have to stay guarded, but I'd prefer to use my weapon.

It would be nice if I could find like leveled people and we form a hunting group of some sort, but if that's not possible, if any high leveled people would be willing to help that'd be nice.

If you need some kind of compensation, I'd be willing to work out a % of my loot with ya. I'm just mainly going for the experience, not the loot. I am a very good skinner and most of my income comes from skins.

Thanks.