Prices and Packages 10/19/2011 12:32 PM CDT

First I would like to thank everyone for their continued support of my artwork. Without these commissions, I don't think I would have grown as a digital artist. With every portrait, I develop a deeper understanding of the 3d world.

Now that I have dove into the world of displacement maps, bump maps and texturing, I spend can spend 3-6 hours on a single picture. It can be a slow and meticulous process. Increasing knowledge of the medium seems to equal an increase in time spent working. This time does not include research time for props and models.

Due to time spent and the increase in expenses (models!), I will be restructuring my rates and packages as of November 1. Current packages will no longer be available as they are now. New packages and rates will be as follows: (rates in usd)

Single character - $30 (4 million silver)
This package will contain a 1 scene involving your character and 1 close up "snapshot" of your characters face. The scene will be much like the ones I have been doing but the snap shot will be a much simpler version of the portrait.

Couples Package- $50 (7 million)
This package will contain a 1 scene with your characters and 2 "snapshots" of the characters faces (one each).

Additional scenes ( - those who wish to extend the packages above or add to the those they already have)
$15 for new scene and outfit.

I will not charge extra for the addition of a familiar or companion provided that I have the model.

Group portraits up to five characters will be available again. The price will be determined by the size of the group and how complex the picture is. Price negotiations! Fun!

I know this seems like a steep hike in the rates but I was caught unprepared with how much work each character would be and the costs of purchasing new models.

Every month I will be holding a contest (trivia or game) in game for a free Single character package. Keep your eye on the boards for the first one!

Much regards, Divone

www.wix.com/divonelerade/divone
Re: Prices and Packages 10/20/2011 12:21 AM CDT
Okay, I just looked at the portraits on your website. Extremely cool. I just may have to have you do some of my characters. Nice work.

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"
Re: Prices and Packages 11/03/2011 04:21 AM CDT
That is some amazing art. I'm particularly impressed with the dimensional detail and attention to what's going on in the portraited character's mind. I felt compelled to write little stories in my head about a few.

It may have to do with the fact that I'm a horticulturist, but I liked "Trepidation" a lot. I also really loved "She comes." I'm a whore for that sort of epicness.

~Brian, Sepher's player.
Re: Prices and Packages 11/22/2011 06:04 PM CST

A belated thank you to you both!
Re: Prices and Packages 12/09/2011 06:35 AM CST

It's the holidays! Surprise you favorite character (even if it is yourself!) with a portrait.

Happy Holidays and keep watch. I think Divone might be giving away a package this month sometime ;)
Re: Prices and Packages 12/09/2011 06:36 AM CST

YOUR OMG YOUR! Why do I always miss the R!?