Looking for enchanter for 2, 4x to 6 or 7x projects 09/22/2011 11:06 AM CDT
I finally broke down and bought a fusion awl-pike but its only 4x which makes me very uninclined to bother with it currently. Looking to hire a skilled enchanter to bring it up to 7x if possible but I will take what I can get. Please respond here or in game if you have a major enchant slot opening up. Also have a 4x switchable pike/staff that I want to get enchanted up to replace the one I lost in Illistim.

Archales
Re: Looking for enchanter for 2, 4x to 6 or 7x projects 09/25/2011 11:11 PM CDT

You'll probably have to find a capped enchanter with a pretty perfect enchanting setup to get it all the way to 7x. My wizard at 75 with as perfect an enchanting training as I can get him for that level blew up a project on the final 7x cast and turned it into a -2x hunk of blackened leather. I'm taking a duplicate set up to 6x for the person. And in all honesty, if it wasn't someone I'd been doing projects for something like 5 years, I probably wouldn't have accepted it. Enchanting fusion gear is a pain in the ass. Or at least thats my opinion. If you haven't already, you may want to check the unofficial boards as well. Or possibly look into premium points as an option. Good luck on your search

Jesp's enchanting wizard