Charge 10/11/2007 09:10 PM CDT
I know this is better placed in the CMAN folder, but I'm going to ask here since die hard poler's likely post here.

Dose your weapons DF factor into charge in any way?

How much round time dose charge create?

Thanks Tepes
Trip/Charge 01/15/2008 08:49 PM CST
Two things, first trip. What do i need to train in to improve my trip with a polearm? Do i need cman trip or is that completely separate(like warrior berserk and cman berserk)?

Second on charge, will the polearm i use effect the charge? Ie will a bigger pole arm hit harder? will it take longer to charge?
Re: Trip/Charge 01/15/2008 08:56 PM CST
cman trip is the same thing.

as for charge, it's fixed as far as I have ever seen, both in RT and damage regardless of the weapon used. Flaring polearms can flare on charge though. Remember they have to punture to charge with though, so jeddart-axes need not apply.
Re: Trip/Charge 01/16/2008 05:39 AM CST
Training in Cman trip will increase your ability to hit things with trip. The "trip" is left over from when we needed no Cman training to do it.

Larger polearms will do more damage with charge, but they do not give any advantage in your "to hit" rolls. They line up as you would expect, lances and awl-pikes on top with biddly little spears doing the least damage.

Menos
AIM: GS4Menos

>Rightly to be great
>Is not to stir without great argument,
>But greatly to find quarrel in a straw
>When honour's at the stake.