Shop transfer 09/05/2018 03:57 PM CDT
I may just not understand how this works. I wanted to transfer my shop to an ALT on my account so I transferred it through a friend first who also has citizenship in Four Winds. I then made my ALT a partner and transferred the shop to her. All of my inventory remained in the shop but no one could access it so I transferred the shop back. Is there a waiting period for my items to be moved to a crate? I appreciate any help in advance.

Jastalyn Dragorth
Re: Shop transfer 09/05/2018 05:48 PM CDT
This may or may not help you, but while the new owner character can't see the previous owner's inventory as if it's theirs under SHOP INVENTORY output, they can PULL any inventory in the shop regardless of who listed it, previous owner/partner or current. Then you could re-list it with the new owner. This could be pretty cumbersome if it's a lot of product, though, or if it needs loresung.

With the current implementation, when you transfer to a partner, the old owner gets removed from the shop entirely. Seems like it might make for a smoother user experience if, upon transfer, the old owner were made a partner and retain control over the existing stuff they might have listed for sale.

---
Walsor Gryhm says, "Hmm, a most impressive weapon of note. I'll give you 16 silver coins for it."
You think to yourself, "This deal is getting worse all the time."
Re: Shop transfer 09/05/2018 08:46 PM CDT
Thank you. I guess I'm just going to pull the inventory then switch owners. I did think it was strange.

Jastalyn Dragorth