SHOP Partner Suggestion 08/21/2018 09:32 AM CDT
I would like to inquire about making it so I can charge a percentage of sale cost to my partners that would then add to my shop owner balance in the shop.

IRL in a mall the mall itself normally gets both their lease payment and many times a percentage of the profit from the store.

This would allow us shop owners with partners to make sure we never have to

Note: Some of this may be more than what is really necessary but I wanted to be thorough.

For example:

From the shop owner side:
Usage: SHOP PARTNER <PARTNER_NAME> <MONTHLY> <PERCENTAGE>
SHOP PARTNER Partner1 0 5 -> This would allow Partner1 to give no monthly payment but have 5% taken off of the sale of every item and add it to the shop owner balance
SHOP PARTNER Partner2 10000 0 -> This would allow Partner2 to have 10000 silver transferred from their partner balance and have have no money taken on a per sales basis and put into the store owner balance
SHOP PARTNER Partner2 1000 2 -> This would allow Partner2 to have 1000 silver transferred from their partner balance and have 2% taken off of the sale of every item and put into the store owner balance

From the partner side:
Usage: SHOP PARTNER FEES (To show a list of stores and the fees involved.)
Usage: SHOP PARTNER FEES 1 (To show the current fees for the first store the partner is partnered in.)
Usage: SHOP PARTNER FEES 1 ACCEPT (To accept any pending fee changes for the first store the parter is partnered in.)

GS4 Prime: -= Jahadeem =-
Earth Prime: -= Rich =-
Re: SHOP Partner Suggestion 08/21/2018 09:39 AM CDT
+1 to this. I pay a percentage of my sales in a shop to the shop owner now and not having to manually track and calculate this would be a nice update.

-- Robert

Due to the volatile atmosphere, random bolts of lightning can intermittently be seen streaking through the skyline.