Playershop Raffle 07/26/2018 01:27 PM CDT
I set up the first playershop raffle. It is for a three room shop in the landing. You must be a citizen and not already have a shop. You must be present to win this raffle and in premium standing.

It draws in less than thirty minutes.

Retser, ASGM
Re: Playershop Raffle 07/26/2018 01:31 PM CDT
Before anyone asks, I will be doing more and of different varieties. This is just the first test.

Retser, ASGM
Re: Playershop Raffle 07/26/2018 01:44 PM CDT
Given how long it's been since it's been possible to work with so many things--and also that the Wiki article on Player Shops takes as its working assumption that a buyer already has a deed, without detailing how to come into possession of it--perhaps you could tell everyone (by which I mean, "me"):
- WHERE to find the raffle, and
- whether or not there are pre-requisites (like "having a deed"), and
- even if there is no pre-requisite, WHERE the eventual winner could get the aforementioned deed.
Re: Playershop Raffle 07/26/2018 03:38 PM CDT

Dont you know i am sleeping at this time. More more lol.

Thanks for raffling some
Re: Playershop Raffle 07/26/2018 05:56 PM CDT
>Krakii's deed-related questions
Before repossessions were turned off for years, the procedure for acquiring a deed was to go to the local permit office, located in the permanent structure in each town's player shop area (same place you buy shop decor) and ask the NPC there about the kind of deed you wanted (one/two/three room shop). If there were any empty slots in that area, the NPC would allow you to purchase a deed. You'd pay for your deed, take your deed to a room in that town's player shop area, find a room with space for a shop, and use the deed to claim the space. Then you'd have a simple shop in that room.

For these raffles, you are not expected to have a deed already, as they are not acquirable through the shop system at this time -- that's part of the point of his fixing the system. Given how the system used to work, one could assume that what's being raffled off is a deed for the given town where the raffle is held. I have no doubts that Retser will make sure the winners receive clear instructions on how to acquire their shop should they win.

I've clarified that line in the Player Run Shop article on the wiki, under the original system proceedure:
"A shop deed (one room for standard, up to three rooms for premium) must be purchased from the NPC at the local permit office, found in the permanent structure that sells shop decor within the player shop area of each town."

---
Walsor Gryhm says, "Hmm, a most impressive weapon of note. I'll give you 16 silver coins for it."
You think to yourself, "This deal is getting worse all the time."
Re: Playershop Raffle 07/26/2018 08:39 PM CDT
A raffle has been set up for a shop in the Landing at the Cul-De-Sac. You must be present for the win and a citizen of the Landing. It will draw in less than thirty minutes, good luck!

You cannot already own a shop. This is for premium and regular subscribers.

Retser, ASGM
Re: Playershop Raffle 07/26/2018 11:24 PM CDT
Thanks, Mourne!

And Retser, thanks for listing the location of this newer raffle!