Playershops: Pre-release Postponed 90 days. 07/24/2017 04:42 PM CDT
The outlined pre-release phase will be pushed back 90 days. This is to further clean up the evictions that were hand-processed and allow for some development time.

Sorry for the bad news. :)

Retser, ASGM
Re: Playershops: Pre-release Postponed 90 days. 07/24/2017 04:44 PM CDT

thank you for the communication :)
Re: Playershops: Pre-release Postponed 90 days. 07/24/2017 06:24 PM CDT
>> The outlined pre-release phase will be pushed back 90 days. This is to further clean up the evictions that were hand-processed and allow for some development time.

>> Sorry for the bad news. :)

This isn't bad news at all!

1) You haven't disappeared off the face of the planet never to be seen again (consumed by the playershop project).
2) You are still actively working on the playershop project!

I see only good news here! :-)

-- Robert

You gesture at a colossal glaes-covered meteor.
The scream of tortured metal echoes around you as the lightning bolt strikes a colossal glaes-covered meteor.
Re: Playershops: Pre-release Postponed 90 days. 07/24/2017 06:33 PM CDT
Kudos to Retser for keeping us updated with progress. Much appreciated, at least we know someone is working on it and that something is happening.
Re: Playershops: Pre-release Postponed 90 days. 07/24/2017 10:10 PM CDT
"1) You haven't disappeared off the face of the planet never to be seen again (consumed by the playershop project)." -- Other-Robert

"Say, whatever happened to Retser?"

>get rets from counter
Looking closely at the Retser, you see that it will cost 666 coins.
You'll have to buy it if you want it.

"I would have to think he may have gotten consumed by the project..."
Re: Playershops: Pre-release Postponed 90 days. 07/24/2017 11:35 PM CDT
My 3 room landing shop with Banthal got closed despite me checking in on it several times. The shop authority says he has no crate for me despite the shop being closed. I actually don't care to have either back, just alerting you to the possibility of a closed shop with no crate available.

Vhorg Emberskald
Re: Playershops: Pre-release Postponed 90 days. 07/25/2017 09:17 AM CDT
If your shop is there and telling you it is closed, then it hasn't been evicted yet. When the shop face is gone, the crate will be available for pickup. There are a couple that weren't evicted and still in the abandoned state.

Working Shop > Abandoned Shop > Evicted (Gone shop)

Please place an assist if your shop face is gone and you do not have a crate so that it can be looked into with a referral.

Retser, ASGM
Re: Playershops: Pre-release Postponed 90 days. 10/16/2017 04:17 PM CDT
Can an ABANDONED shop still be saved or do we just have to wait for the eviction to take place and then grab our crate? I didn't think 90 days had passed, but it obviously had. I should have kept records. I went into the game today with an "oh crud, it's been a month or two since I visited" and found my SHOP in its abandoned state.
Re: Playershops: Pre-release Postponed 90 days. 10/17/2017 09:42 AM CDT
You will need to wait for the automated eviction process once it is fixed. If you would like it sooner, I can expedite the process. Place an assist to get started on that.

Retser, ASGM