Evictions Underway 07/10/2017 05:50 PM CDT
Evictions are underway and should be completed by the end of the week pending any catastrophic failures.

I've completed the evictions for the Landing, Solhaven, River's Rest, and Teras.

For those of you that were evicted as a reminder you have 90 days to fetch your crate or everything is lost. To do so visit the local Shop Authority and ask them about your crate.

For those of you that were a partner in the landing and had a shop of your own; please take a moment to visit your shop and check your manifest. If your manifest crumbles, ASSIST and reference this post.

Retser, ASGM
Re: Evictions Underway 07/10/2017 05:59 PM CDT
Wahoo!

That is all...

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Evictions Underway 07/11/2017 03:03 PM CDT
I got an eviction reminder on my main character, but my alt that actually owns a shop seems to be in good standing. I took my main to several shop permit authorities to ask about a crate but no one seems to have one for me. Does everyone get that message or is it possible I'm forgetting some obscure shop I had a partnership with? If possible, could the message indicate in which town the shop we are being evicted from is located?

Archales
Re: Evictions Underway 07/11/2017 08:04 PM CDT
So my character isn't necessarily RP'd to be tied to one town or another. But my character being a pretty heavy merchant sure would love a shop. If it's possible for him to get a shop, "might" there be some way where those interested in shops to rank the towns they'd like one in and then have a chance to become a citizen of said town once they are afforded the opportunity for a shop in a specific town?

If more info regarding this is to be forthcoming, that's fine, I can wait.
Re: Evictions Underway 07/11/2017 08:34 PM CDT
If you don't have a crate, you were a partner in some obscure shop.

Retser, ASGM
Re: Evictions Underway 07/11/2017 10:25 PM CDT
I am a partner in a shop in Ta'Illstim with Aethyin, Reshil, and Kamajen who are no longer active. I would like to claim the shop.

Wolfloner's player

Steve
Re: Evictions Underway 07/12/2017 08:50 AM CDT
@KCO I do not have enough shops to take something like this into account. I also have no clean or sane way of taking into account what preference you have of shops and allocating that way. Shop release will be discussed after evictions are done.

Retser, ASGM
Re: Evictions Underway 07/12/2017 08:52 AM CDT
@CAMPBELLS: Per my post, you will need to wait until 90 days after 5/15/17. At that point you will need to ASSIST for a REFERRAL until the process is automated.

Retser, ASGM
Re: Evictions Underway 07/19/2017 11:30 AM CDT

Um I had recently checked into my shop in Zul Logoth and I go today to check the balance and I find it's gone. So... ya... how do we fix that. I HAD checked into it.

Secondly I go to get my crate from the dwarf guy.

magic (8): a tiger-marked cardinal red orb, a dog-marked hoarfrost white orb, a dragon-marked hoarfrost white orb, a moon-marked dark indigo orb (2), a claw-marked hoarfrost white orb (3).
other (1): a gold-traced pale crystal wristlet.
jewelry (2): a rune-etched azure blazestar necklace, a crystal crescent moon pendant.
clothing (1): a wide invar-studded tsark skin belt buckled with a large invar symbol of Eonake.
uncommon,clothing (1): a wide invar-studded bearskin belt with a large invar cask-shaped buckle.

That is all. This looks like 1 room, I had a three room shop, where are the other items?!?!?!?!
Re: Evictions Underway 07/19/2017 01:00 PM CDT
<Um I had recently checked into my shop in Zul Logoth and I go today to check the balance and I find it's gone. So... ya... how do we fix that. I HAD checked into it.>

If you haven't already, I'd suggest putting in and ASSIST. I know they can be a pain, but they usually result in a speedier resolution then just posting about such things on the forums.

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Evictions Underway 07/20/2017 07:13 AM CDT

I've got a referral.

I've checked my logs and I have at least found a checkin from May 16th, so 60 days ago, not 90, 60.

Luckily during this check I also checked inventory in all 3 rooms.

This is messed up on multiple levels. For reference here was my inventory, compare it to what was given to me in the crate.

go shape door[Virilneus' Magic Shoppe]
Beneath an uneven wooden ceiling, a tattered merchant permit hangs on one of the plain wooden walls. Some invar-braced shelves and a small invar-inlaid table sit in opposite corners while a gilded dwarven miner statue rests on a rough stone floor. You also see a large sign.
Obvious exits: east, west, out
>[roomid: ]
shop withdUsage: SHOP WITHDRAW <amount>

Your shop's bank account is currently 20269717 silvers.
>shop invINVENTORY
item: price (quantity)

On a small invar-inlaid table...
a black leather-winged idol: 1000000 (3)
a madly grinning ivory idol: 1000000 (5)
a sturdy purple mossbark runestaff inlaid with polished golden topaz pieces: 100000 (1)
a thick rolaren helm: 10000000 (1)
a square-marked cardinal red orb: 6000000 (1)
On some invar-braced shelves...
a plump bronze moon-faced idol: 1000000 (3)
a plump bronze moon-faced idol: 1000000 (1)
a pair of thick steel-studded leather gloves: 200000 (1)
a straight bone white orase staff capped with a platinum fist grasping a blue star-shaped riftshard: 1000000 (1)
a well-crafted oak-hilted vultite hook-knife: 200000 (1)
a well-crafted oak-hilted vultite hook-knife: 200000 (1)
a bent mithril katana: 100000 (1)
some layered wolf hide leg greaves: 500000 (1)
a hart-marked dark indigo orb: 5000000 (1)
a jewel-marked sunset orange orb: 500000 (1)
a sword-marked hoarfrost white orb: 8000000 (1)
a moon-marked hoarfrost white orb: 1000000 (1)
a hart-marked hoarfrost white orb: 1000000 (1)
>You hear the faint thoughts of [Merchant]-GSIV:Eledryn echo in your mind:
"Selling an orase runestaff, plain 4x. 35k flat to you or the pawnshop -- you decide."
e[Virilneus' Magic Shoppe]
Beneath an uneven wooden ceiling, a tattered merchant permit hangs on one of the plain wooden walls. A carved stone cabinet and a giant invar-bound chest sit in opposite corners while some potted luminescent toadstools rests on a rough stone floor. You also see a large sign.
Obvious exits: west
>[roomid: 16894]
shop invINVENTORY

In a giant invar-bound chest...
a tiger-marked cardinal red orb: 2000000 (1)
a dog-marked hoarfrost white orb: 8000000 (1)
a dragon-marked hoarfrost white orb: 8000000 (1)
a gold-traced pale crystal wristlet: 400000 (1)
a rune-etched azure blazestar necklace: 400000 (1)
a crystal crescent moon pendant: 200000 (1)
a moon-marked dark indigo orb: 2000000 (1)
a moon-marked dark indigo orb: 2000000 (1)
a wide invar-studded tsark skin belt buckled with a large invar symbol of Eonake: 500000 (1)
a wide invar-studded bearskin belt with a large invar cask-shaped buckle: 500000 (1)
a white marble runestone: 10000 (6)
a crimson-edged pale crystal bracelet: 400000 (1)
In a carved stone cabinet...
a copper-runed thick leather volume: 250000 (14)
a thin crimson leather folio stamped with a silver fist: 250000 (13)
a tattered cloth-bound manual: 250000 (5)
a weathered leather-bound codex: 250000 (8)
an opalescent white vaalin amulet: 200000 (1)
a cloudy white potion: 30000 (3)
a hart-marked dark indigo orb: 8000000 (1)
a yellowed parchment label: 10000 (50)
a shining hoarfrost white orb: 9000000 (1)
>You hear the faint thoughts of [Merchant]-GSIV:Aramund echo in your mind:
"pawnshop"
take orbLooking closely at the cardinal red orb, you see that it will cost 2000000 coins.
It provides a bonus of 5 to Strength.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 12 times.
This enhancive item has restrictions whose type are unclear to you.
The orb seems to be out of charges.
The bonuses provided by this item should last a very long time.
It will persist after its last charge is depleted.
You can PULL the cardinal red orb to remove it from the inventory.
>wwYou feel more refreshed.
>[Virilneus' Magic Shoppe]
Beneath an uneven wooden ceiling, a tattered merchant permit hangs on one of the plain wooden walls. Some invar-braced shelves and a small invar-inlaid table sit in opposite corners while a gilded dwarven miner statue rests on a rough stone floor. You also see a large sign.
Obvious exits: east, west, out
>[Virilneus' Weaponry]
Beneath an uneven wooden ceiling, a pair of crossed invar axes hangs on one of the plain wooden walls. A twisted invar rack and a giant invar-bound chest sit in opposite corners while a worn rug rests on a rough stone floor. You also see a large sign.
Obvious exits: east
>[roomid: 16893]
shop invINVENTORY

In a giant invar-bound chest...
a claw-marked hoarfrost white orb: 2300000 (1)
a claw-marked hoarfrost white orb: 2300000 (1)
a claw-marked hoarfrost white orb: 3000000 (1)
a thin matte black vultite knuckle-duster: 350000 (11)
a set of brushed mithril platemail: 10000000 (1)
a radiant dark indigo orb: 2000000 (1)
a pitted black mithril knuckle-blade: 120000 (23)
On a twisted invar rack...
an elegant faenor-hilted golvern short-sword: 5000000 (1)
a blue-tinted pale ruic longbow: 500000 (1)
an elegant oak-hilted vultite hook-knife: 50000 (1)
an ivory-inlaid kakore runestaff capped with a glowing orb: 1000000 (1)
a pair of heavy green wool socks with ribbed cuffs: 25000 (12)
a pair of silvery samite gloves with golden satin fingertips: 100000 (6)
a white cotton shirt: 300000 (15)
a black-collared white shirt with wide cuffs: 300000 (1)
a green and white plaid greatcloak fastened by a gold brooch: 1000000 (1)
a crown-marked sunset orange orb: 3000000 (1)
a candle-marked dark indigo orb: 7000000 (1)
some pebbled eahnor leather boots with a trio of drakar buckles: 200000 (1)
>take platemLooking closely at the brushed mithril platemail, you see that it will cost 10000000 coins.
You can PULL the brushed mithril platemail to remove it from the inventory.
>shop withd 19000000You speak with the shop clerk, who drafts a mining chit for 19000000 silver and hands it to you. Your shop's balance is now 1269717.

And again, this is what they gave me in the crate:

magic (8): a tiger-marked cardinal red orb, a dog-marked hoarfrost white orb, a dragon-marked hoarfrost white orb, a moon-marked dark indigo orb (2), a claw-marked hoarfrost white orb (3).
other (1): a gold-traced pale crystal wristlet.
jewelry (2): a rune-etched azure blazestar necklace, a crystal crescent moon pendant.
clothing (1): a wide invar-studded tsark skin belt buckled with a large invar symbol of Eonake.
uncommon,clothing (1): a wide invar-studded bearskin belt with a large invar cask-shaped buckle.
Re: Evictions Underway 07/20/2017 02:37 PM CDT
Should have checked in more often.
Re: Evictions Underway 07/20/2017 02:53 PM CDT
Hey there Virilneus, there was a slight issue with your shop and it isn't lost. I'll most likely end up being the one that helps you with your referral.

As for the wares that didn't get crated, they are all intact and in the shop still.

Retser, ASGM
Re: Evictions Underway 07/20/2017 06:45 PM CDT

Well good. Thats a relief.
Re: Evictions Underway 08/15/2017 08:26 PM CDT

Not sure if this has been covered elsewhere, but I wanted to see if this is a better medium to speak with you about one of my shops.

I've had a premium referral in for some time now and I just don't seem to be able to get into the game often enough to actually speak to you.

I had a shop. But it was repossessed. Likely repossessed due to the owner of the shop not checking in within the required time frame, as described to me by the gamehost that took the initial information. I used another character on a different account to keep the inventory updated as well as keep 150k silvers to pay the rent. An oversight on my part as those silvers should also have been deposited by the shop owner. The 2nd account that kept the inventory updated visited the shop a few times a week and ensured that the balance remained at 150k silvers at all times. Again, I overlooked that I should have kept the shop owner maintaining the shop in this capacity.

Is there any remedy here?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Evictions Underway 08/15/2017 10:54 PM CDT
I'd have to double check, but it sounds like the shop is gone. I had to hand evaluate each shop due to the changes in shops over time. All of the shops that were evicted were evicted due to them not being checked into. I could double check the shop. I think I just missed you tonight, and I'm around a bit more if you can make it back in.

Retser, ASGM
Re: Evictions Underway 08/18/2017 08:04 PM CDT

Is there any way you could check on a specific shop? Jesp was an authorized user for Whyssper's shop. For the life of me I can't recall the complete name of the shop and any logs I'd have with the name are on a random hard drive in my storage unit. I don't see anything resembling her name on the player shop lists. And I only randomly stocked my room with baubles from boxes, so I can't really search

So I'm running on the assumption she wasn't logging in like I thought she was, and "we" were evicted. Just thought I'd see if there was any way of confirming it officially.
Re: Evictions Underway 08/22/2017 09:18 AM CDT
Yes, you were evicted.

Retser, ASGM