SeeToo 08/26/2010 07:24 PM CDT
I posted about this over on the PC as well, but thought I may as well spread the SeeToo love.

Some of you may be familiar with Netflix's Party View on the Xbox 360 and other platforms. For those of you who aren't, it allows a group of people from where ever to get together and watch movies available from Instant Watch in real time. It can be a pretty neat thing, but relies on everyone having not only Netflic but an Xbox 360 or similar platform.

SeeToo http://www.seetoo.com/lite provides a similar function, but is available to anyone with an internet connection and requires that the video file to be watched be hosted on one of the participants machines. No uploading is required, as you simply stream the video over your broadband connection and invite others to watch with you.

Anyway, I thought it was kind of neat. A good way to stay connected when a spouse or significant other has to head out of town for awhile, or just a kinda cool way to share interesting videos with your online pals.

Player of Kyaloria
SN: GS Eunoia
Re: SeeToo 08/26/2010 10:51 PM CDT
Very cool! At various times I've tried to watch movies from various sources with friends afar. Sync-ing is quite annoying, so this is great to know about. Thanks.

- Greminty