1650 question(s) 02/18/2018 04:05 PM CST

So... I thought of a few mechanical questions if permitted...

Does the Armor Resistance Stack? Specifically: I have a greathelm that I bought from Duskruin a few years ago that has puncture resistance so I was wondering if they can co exist together and play nice. Of course.. now I'm considering using the flare retracting greathelm instead now heh

Flare (I think it's SMITE?) Can this co exist with Crusade? I guess the REAL question is this... I have an 8x greater void flaring, heavy crit weighted, damage weighted two handed katana. Crusade works with it. But can I use 1650 at the same time if I want to have fun or if I really need the damage (Gods forbid it, but you never know!)

I'm sure I'll think of more questions later. Sadly, I haven't had a chance yet to go hunting and test these theories.

You swing a silver-edged black veil iron katana at Sevynne!

* Sevynne drops dead at your feet!
* Sevynne just bit the dust!
Re: 1650 question(s) 02/18/2018 04:06 PM CST
One more question since I'm curious:

If you were a dual wielding paladin, will it effect weapons?

You swing a silver-edged black veil iron katana at Sevynne!

* Sevynne drops dead at your feet!
* Sevynne just bit the dust!
Re: 1650 question(s) 02/18/2018 06:56 PM CST
I haven't fulled tested, but as a paladin of Kai I am not seeing flares for all 5 successful attacks after incarnating zeal. Also the flares are kind of pathetic. Of the two times I have tried I had a flare of 1pt. That's really kind of pointless.
Re: 1650 question(s) 02/19/2018 04:37 PM CST
RBALDWIN:
I haven't fulled tested, but as a paladin of Kai I am not seeing flares for all 5 successful attacks after incarnating zeal. Also the flares are kind of pathetic. Of the two times I have tried I had a flare of 1pt. That's really kind of pointless.

Sorry to hear your having trouble. Are you making 5 successful attacks within 30 seconds of invoking incarnate zeal? If not, this is the reason why your only seeing one or two flares per use. As for the damage dealt by the flares themselves, I would encourage you to give it another try. I believe you were likely just unlucky in the small sample size that you were able to try. Please let me know if you continue to have trouble.

GameMaster Cyraex
Re: 1650 question(s) 02/19/2018 04:42 PM CST
FALAN:
1. Does the Armor Resistance Stack?
2. Flare (I think it's SMITE?) Can this co exist with Crusade?
3. If you were a dual wielding paladin, will it effect weapons?

1. The resistance doesn't stack, both resistances are applied independently of one another.
2. I believe your talking about ZEAL. Yes it should work with Crusade and other weapon flares just fine.
3. If both attacks land while dual wielding, yes, they would both flare.

GameMaster Cyraex