Aid the Fallen anchor in OTF (Crossposted) 01/30/2018 10:09 PM CST
I noticed that I could no longer use 1620 on corpses while in OTF so I thought I needed to set a new anchor. I went to the niche, which is where I previously thought my anchor was set to, but SENSE indicates that "Utilizing your familiarity with the divine, you sense no prevalent spiritual influence in the room." in every single room within the cottage.

If the niche is not the place to set the anchor, where would it be? I'm not sure if I am misremembering and the niche was the correct spot or if something had changed.

~ The girl behind Debia
Check out my website: www.ElanthianEvents.com
Find me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/AngelofSharath
Re: Aid the Fallen anchor in OTF (Crossposted) 01/31/2018 08:10 AM CST
I know nothing about OTF anchor spots but one 'recent' update to 1620 was to allow the spell to work with 130 landing spots as well.

"These anchors may be set in any properly dedicated area which can be determined by SENSE as well as any common landing locations for Spirit Guide (130)."

https://gswiki.play.net/Spirit_Guide_(130)

-- Robert

Due to the volatile atmosphere, random bolts of lightning can intermittently be seen streaking through the skyline.
Re: Aid the Fallen anchor in OTF (Crossposted) 01/31/2018 11:45 AM CST
The Spirit Guide anchor is not the niche itself but the room that leads to the niche.
Re: Aid the Fallen anchor in OTF (Crossposted) 02/02/2018 11:47 AM CST
I prefer to use the anchor right next to the portal within OTF and the Dais in EN. Lich Map id of 11811. You can double hop 1620 after a three-room drag.

[Ta'Faendryl Approach]
Tall reeds and cattails block the line of sight on either side of the road. Their stalks stand perfectly still as no breeze stirs the area. In many places the cattails actually grow up through the road to separate the cobblestones and expose the water pooling just below road level. Frogs croak and bellow deep within the covering vegetation, calling out to one another in a cacophony of amphibian sound.
Obvious paths: northeast, southwest

(1) drag ne
(2) drag portal
(3) drag portal
(3) prep 1620
(4) cast {target}