Aid the Fallen and the Rift 04/20/2017 11:52 AM CDT
I've tried "sensing" Planes 1 - 3 of the Rift for an anchor location for 1620. Any paladins know where the anchor location is in the Rift please? Or does 1620 teleport someone back to Pinefar if you have an anchor set?

As I gaze over the horizon, the wind tugs at my cloak and whispers, "Adventure" in my ear.

AIM: Kaight (Matt) GS4
Re: Aid the Fallen and the Rift 04/21/2017 10:37 AM CDT

I've tried "sensing" Planes 1 - 3 of the Rift for an anchor location for 1620. Any paladins know where the anchor location is in the Rift please? Or does 1620 teleport someone back to Pinefar if you have an anchor set?

Doesn't currently work in the rift. The rift is anti-teleportation and 1620 doesn't allow out-of-realm transport, the two effects cause it to be ineffective.

As a consolation prize it does work from the cavern to get you back to Pinefar, and the gorge to get you back to Icemule if you're stuck with a non-fogging person as a rescuer. It's on my radar.

Viduus
Re: Aid the Fallen and the Rift 06/14/2017 10:54 AM CDT

To my knowledge.. I don't think it's possible.

I know I have an anchor at Icemule and that doesn't work.

I know too that I can't locate from the birthing sands to anybody that's within the Rift itself. I can't recall if Voln fog even works but I don't think it does since I remember more often than not having to drag people around to get them out first before being able to fog / Aid the Fallen.

I'm curious if Pinefar would work.

You swing a silver-edged black veil iron katana at Sevynne!

* Sevynne drops dead at your feet!
* Sevynne just bit the dust!