Worth it? 05/14/2011 11:26 PM CDT
I've been looking at the FIXSKILLS we're getting next week, and I'm wondering about the opinion of other paly's out there:

Going from OHE to OHB: worth it?
Re: Worth it? 05/15/2011 12:31 AM CDT
If you can find a better bunt than the edged weapon you have, sure.

If not? Eh.

-farmer

That's just what we want, criss-crossing furrows all over the town streets from someone wandering through with their animated plow super buddy.
-Strath

Re: Worth it? 05/15/2011 07:47 AM CDT
I like the weapon bases more in blunt, but it as the farmer inclined, rather hard to find a good one. This has gotten much easier with mage enchanting and forging. If you can track yourself down a ready made forged star with some decent enchant for sancting, I would say go for it.

AIM: GS4Menos

>Here lies the formless world we´re living in
>Gravity is finally giving in
>High altitudes and still upward we go
>I was never meant to lead but to follow
Re: Worth it? 05/15/2011 04:52 PM CDT
You you consider a 7x perfect morning star over a 4x HCW Handaxe?
Re: Worth it? 05/17/2011 10:14 AM CDT
I've just been using a 4x superior broadsword. So.... yeah. Finding a better blunt shouldn't be too hard. Or more accurately, the existence of one is very high. Finding one I can afford may take a bit of digging. I'm hitting 90 armor use ranks soon, and need to buy a MBP as well.
Re: Worth it? 05/17/2011 01:12 PM CDT
If cost(s) is an issue for you, I suggest focusing on getting a good set of full plate before anything else. Skip MBP and a weapon upgrade.

Having a good set of FP is probably the best investment you can make.

-farmer

That's just what we want, criss-crossing furrows all over the town streets from someone wandering through with their animated plow super buddy.
-Strath