Hunting Start for 17 to 20 06/13/2015 11:35 AM CDT
Gday all. I'm a blunt and board pally using tower shield and brig. I'm about to hit my 17th train and am getting bored with ghoul masters. I liked spectral warrior hunting but their AS is a bit high unless I'm spelled to the point of blinding fury.

With that said, any suggestions on hunting grounds from 17 up. I wanted to hunt in zul logoth but veaba ds is quite high and the time to burn xp is significantly increased.

Appreciate the help.
Re: Hunting Start for 17 to 20 06/13/2015 01:28 PM CDT
Have you tried zombies or arch wights? I think zombies at the Landing are just below 20 if I'm not mistaken.

You swing a silver-edged black veil iron katana at Sevynne!

* Sevynne drops dead at your feet!
* Sevynne just bit the dust!
Re: Hunting Start for 17 to 20 06/13/2015 02:07 PM CDT
Good catch. I was s just reading about zombies so maybe I'll give them a go. Wights have a high CS so they worry me but might be doable. Thanks for the feedback
Re: Hunting Start for 17 to 20 06/14/2015 09:32 PM CDT

Temple of love, should be doable at that level.
Re: Hunting Start for 17 to 20 06/29/2015 03:27 AM CDT
When I converted my 10-year-old warrior to a paladin a couple years back, he was right around level 19.

Since I'd never played a paladin, and hadn't even swung a weapon in years, it took me while to get the hang of things.

After quite a lot of trial and error, I found that rotting woodsmen and wood wights in Solhaven were a very nice option around level 19 and 20. I don't recall precisely, but I don't think I found a better option at that level despite an extensive search.

As far as several levels after that, I greatly enjoyed moaning spirits in the graveyard (I think entirely half of my favor to master Voln came from there). Castle Anwyn isn't too bad, and of course zombies are always pretty easy if not dull (and the zombies hunting the zombies often leave boxes around, even if they aren't too rich).

Check out who's dying any time! https://twitter.com/GSIVDeathLog

>Daid: Pretty sure you have a whole big bucket as your penny jar. You never have only two cents. :p