Become One! (A Wordsmith!) 06/18/2014 12:31 PM CDT
Hear ye! Hear ye!

The Wordsmiths are now accepting applications for new blood to join the most prestigious Gemstone IV writing group, never mind the only one, in the lands!

The Wordsmiths are a player group run and overseen by yours truly with the goal to produce documentation for the world and game of Gemstone IV. The group does this in two different ways. First, by request or commission of a GameMaster who wants a document created or second, by a Wordsmith proposing an idea and then getting it accepted (this results in awesome fun).

Lately, we have had two Wordsmith documents published, see the recent Nalfein Fan Speak document, as well as the recent Sylvan Marriages document!

Being a Wordsmith requires only a few things. A good clean past (a few misadventures in the past can be overlooked, depending on their nature), a creative mind, and a focus to complete what gets started. If you think you have these three things and a passion to see your ideas become real official documents of Gemstone, then please send me an e-mail at my play.net address GS4-Scribes@play.net!

I will be holding a spur of the moment Q & A session this Saturday at 11 PM EST. Portals will be placed in major towns, but if you cannot attend, you can definitely write me with your question.

All existing Wordsmiths are definitely welcome and encouraged to attend!

GM Scribes

This message was originally posted in Organizations and Societies, GemStone Wordsmiths. To discuss the above, follow the link below.

http://forums.play.net/forums/19/226/2515/view/42