7x zesty switchblade. 12/19/2013 10:31 AM CST
Need a switchblade to show those punks from Ta'Illistim who owns the West Side of the Dragonspine?

You tap a thin steel knife protruding from a swirled jade hilt.
7x enchanted by me, heavily zested, 5mil flat

There's two in my shop in Solhaven, room 1 of the spiral, the Tavern.

I believe these can be unlocked for more scripts, and there may be more basic scripts that i don't know about. Here's what I am aware of:

>look hilt
Copper and iron gears wink from a slit that provides a view into the depths of the jade hilt. Nestled between them is a serrated steel blade.

>push hilt
You press a cunningly concealed panel on the jade surface of your hilt. With a soft metallic rasp, a steel blade juts out of a small slit in the hilt.

>look knife
The steel span jutting forth from a slit at the end of the hilt is deftly honed. Its edge is possessed of serrations that are surprisingly intricate on such a small blade. Tiny copper and iron gears wink from within the blade's jade casing.

>spin knife
You twirl a thin steel knife protruding from a swirled jade hilt between your fingers. It sketches a series of lazy spirals about your digits.

>tilt knife
You tilt your steel knife back and forth, and light glistens off of serrations along the edge of the small steel blade.

>wave knife
You wave your steel knife around in a violent if unfocused display.

>push knife
You press a cunningly concealed panel on the jade hilt of the knife. The small steel blade folds back into the hilt with a brief metallic whisper.

>spin hilt
You twirl a swirled jade hilt between your fingers. It sketches a series of lazy spirals about your digits.

>tilt hilt
You tilt your hilt back and forth, allowing light to play over etchwork on its jade surface. The etching reads, "V."

>wave hilt
You wave your jade hilt around.

>push hilt
You press a cunningly concealed panel on the jade surface of your hilt. With a soft metallic rasp, a steel blade juts out of a small slit in the hilt.

>weigh knife
You carefully examine the steel knife and determine that the weight is less than 2 pounds.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

R>insp knife
You carefully inspect your steel knife.

After a careful inspection you determine that a thin steel knife protruding from a swirled jade hilt requires skill in edged weapons to use effectively. It appears to be a modified dagger.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of steel.

R>anal knife
You analyze your steel knife and sense that there is no recorded information on that item. It may or may not be able to be worked on by a merchant alterer.

You can tell that the knife is as light as it can get.

>asses knife
You assess the knife for structural weaknesses and strengths.

Careful examination indicates the steel knife has a base strength of 18 and a base durability of 195. You also determine the current integrity of the steel knife to be at 100.0%.

You heft the knife a few times, but learn nothing more about it.

5mil flat. There's two in my shop in Solhaven, room 1 of the spiral, the Tavern. If you want me to drop it off for you on FWI, I'd be happy to, just send an email to my play.net.
Re: 7x zesty switchblade. 12/19/2013 11:34 AM CST
">anal knife" -- Bacl's 'For Sale' ad

Just the thing for prisoners across all the towns! Get yours now!

<flee!>
Re: 7x zesty switchblade. 12/19/2013 01:04 PM CST
Look, I'm just letting people know it has a lot of uses! ;)

Bacl surreptitiously wipes a stray crumb of chocolate cake from one corner of his mouth.

Opening his robe very slightly, Bacl lifts the rim of a champagne flute to his lips and takes a furtive sip.
Re: 7x zesty switchblade. 12/19/2013 02:08 PM CST
"Look, I'm just letting people know it has a lot of uses!" -- Bacl

Hopefully with a wash & disinfect in between. :)