very heavily crit weighted hatchet (perm) 11/18/2011 10:42 AM CST
a haon-hafted curved faenor hatchet
-look at my hatch
Fine-grained haon forms a polished haft that tapers into several shallow depressions near the base to insure a steady grip. Strands of white leather only a shade paler than the creamy wood wrap the finger grooves, providing padding and covering a portion of the spiralling strip of faenor that reinforces the haft. The deep green metal band flows smoothly from the axe's broad, curved blade to the small sphere that balances the weapon at the opposite end. A single white feather dangles from the sphere.
-3 lbs
-+8
-handaxe based
-very heavily crit weighted - permanent

at 500k to my playershop going once
Re: very heavily crit weighted hatchet (perm) 11/18/2011 12:02 PM CST
bidding one million
Re: very heavily crit weighted hatchet (perm) 11/18/2011 12:07 PM CST
-look at my hatch
Fine-grained haon forms a polished haft that tapers into several shallow depressions near the base to insure a steady grip. Strands of white leather only a shade paler than the creamy wood wrap the finger grooves, providing padding and covering a portion of the spiralling strip of faenor that reinforces the haft. The deep green metal band flows smoothly from the axe's broad, curved blade to the small sphere that balances the weapon at the opposite end. A single white feather dangles from the sphere.
-3 lbs
-+8
-handaxe based

at 1 mil to THROGG going once
Re: very heavily crit weighted hatchet (perm) 11/19/2011 11:18 PM CST
-look at my hatch
-3 lbs
-+8
-handaxe based

at 3.25 mil to Tuxedo Gin going twice
Re: very heavily crit weighted hatchet (perm) 11/21/2011 12:21 PM CST

4 million
Re: very heavily crit weighted hatchet (perm) 12/03/2011 02:00 PM CST

What ever happened to this item? There has been no update.
Re: very heavily crit weighted hatchet (perm) 12/09/2011 03:10 PM CST

Sorry Throgg,twas sold. My bad for not getting you that update.
Re: very heavily crit weighted hatchet (perm) 12/10/2011 12:16 PM CST
Ok, heh, I already had one, wanted the second as a gift for a friend.