Dangers of unloading game items 11/16/2011 08:56 AM CST
This has already been posted in lost and found, but since there are probably more people reading this board and it IS EG related, I thought I would bring it up here too.

A friend of mine, while unloading from the games, accidentally sold his ale-stained sphere to the Landing pawnshop. If you came across this item, please contact either one of us and we can provide a better description to prove it is his. I believe there is a finder's reward too. It was his favorite item he got at EG this year, and he really would like it back if possible.

AIM-nyanekosama

Also,to add to the discussion on the custom spell prep/verbs/swears, I've somehow managed to get my hands on one of each. My spell prep didn't have the back and forth with QC that my verb and swear did. QC just picked something that was loosely similar to what I had inquired about. I have since built my character's appearance and attitude around it, and now I am very fond of it. There have been times when I have been very frustrated with the game and about ready to quit, when I remember I have that spell prep, and what a waste it would be to lose it, especially with how rare the service it.

I wouldn't mind seeing a few more spell preps, I can't remember seeing any offered other than the profession based ones since I got mine, however, I do agree that giving out too many spell preps leads to it feeling less special to have one.

As for verbs and swears, I don't see the problem with handing more of these out. I've seen people use the action verb to essentially give themselves a custom verb or swear. I don't see a big difference between someone using the action verb and someone having an actual custom verb or swear except for the parentheses and QC.