Onar 08/24/2017 10:01 AM CDT
Like many others from years past (after scanning the thread), I am interested in learning more about what has happened officially with Onar over the past sixty million years. I don't even remember what I used to know, other than the official docs. I'm also looking for current characters who are involved in RP regarding Onar.

Jen
-Darcena, Loirya, Kioya, Nextina

>You see Lady Kioya dCixel the Dark Crusader.
>She appears to be a Dark Elf.
>She is taller than average. She appears to be very young. She has silver-rimmed tilted deep violet eyes and flawless ash-colored skin. >She has chin-length, tousled blue-black hair that flips up at the ends. She has a delicate face and high cheekbones.
>She has a soft violet feystone spike in her left eyebrow.
>She is in good shape.
>She is wearing a deeply hooded inky black cloak, a pale lavender violet tucked behind one ear, a copper-beaded long purple wrap, a deep black doomstone pendant adorned with a shattered skull, an obsidian broken skull symbol, a silver-bladed dagger medallion, a side-laced pale silver bodice, a stem of soft violet wisteria, a Brigatta unicorn pin, a sleek black panther-skin backpack, some clawed-up bloodstained leathers, a weathered sailcloth coin pouch, an onyx-studded shadowy black hip-satchel, a silver tooled wrist sheath, an iridescent violet silk skirt, a delicate silver ankle bracelet, a pair of silver-laced sandals, and a white vultite shield.
Re: Onar 08/26/2017 09:48 AM CDT
I highly recommend searching out a member of the Dae'Randir, or, more than likely, they will search you out.

General Radeek Andoran
Drakes Vanguard
Defender of Wehnimer's Landing
Black Raider of the Mir'Sheq

Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

http://radeekandoran.blogspot.ca/

http://thetehirchronicles.blogspot.ca/
Re: Onar 12/12/2017 09:29 PM CST
Any involvement with Onar would have to necessarily include a lot of Eorgina. That's something the Lornon roleplayers have been rallying behind, although it wasn't always that way...while all of Lornon is sworn to her, Onar in particular is practically her right hand man. I think he's a great Arkati to build an assassin around. If anyone likes the House of Black and White and the Faceless Men from Game of Thrones, or Assassin's Creed, this is a great starting place for such a character.

There have never been a lot of Onarian clerics or worshippers. He tends to get passed over in favor of Luukos, who has always been hugely popular. In that sense, I have a lot of love for Onar, since he's actually dismally ignored. There's been at least one Onarian invasion creature, although I don't recall the name of it. Then there was an Onarian storyline that revealed the ancient order of monks and their temple to Onar in Solhaven, which is a big secret. I was playing for Lornon at the time so I saw it through a Luukosian connection I had...they used to nuke any posts that breathed a word about where the shrine was, and you could only find out from converted Onarians to begin with.

So somewhere in Solhaven is a shrine I suspect is still used by the inner circle of Lornon for meetings...

Also, his Cleric guild verb makes me think he's also a bit of a flirt in his own sociopathic way.

The statue of Onar suggests only a pair of cold, calculating eyes in an amorphous shape.

K>touch Onar
You reach out and touch the statue of Onar.

A brief chill caresses your neck, like the kiss of cold steel, and then it is gone.

*~Omni Exeunt in Mysterium~*
Re: Onar 12/13/2017 12:43 PM CST
>>There have never been a lot of Onarian clerics or worshippers. He tends to get passed over in favor of Luukos, who has always been hugely popular. In that sense, I have a lot of love for Onar, since he's actually dismally ignored.

There is an entire MHO built around Onar roleplay and I believe at this point, I know more devout worshippers of Onar than Luukos. I'm not sure what you're basing your assumption on, but I think you should go back to your research methodology and try again.

~ The girl behind Debia
Check out my website: www.ElanthianEvents.com
Find me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/AngelofSharath
Re: Onar 02/23/2018 07:20 PM CST
Berkana would happily give tours of both the Eorgina and Onar shrines...

"Yet from those flames; No light, but rather darkness visible."