Spirit Guide 01/29/2018 06:15 AM CST
I'm not complaining by any stretch, but I do want to inquire if this spell is functioning as intended since the recent bug fix.

The wiki page says that "only the most incredibly trained Empaths would ever be able to guarantee no nausea backlash". While she does get the backlash occasionally, my empath has been getting no backlash around half the time she uses the spell and I don't think she's received more then one wave of it since the fix. Given what the wiki says, I wouldn't expect to see these results until her 70s unless she was tripling in PF... but at level 52 with 108 ranks in PF and 82(16) CON they seem a bit too good...

For the record, whether it's intended or not, I'd MUCH rather update the wiki then see the spell changed...

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Spirit Guide 01/29/2018 03:05 PM CST
The fix was just for spiritual mana control reducing the max roundtime of the wave (SMC was not being correctly applied). Physical fitness reducing the number of waves was always there. I have 101 ranks of PF and I never get more than 1 wave (if I get any waves at all) and it's been like that for a long time. I assume if you get out towards 3x PF with a high CON, an empath could completely remove all waves.