Web Bolt Evoke Change 10/27/2015 07:24 PM CDT
I see this finally happened... unannounced..

So used to be I could stance off, incant 118, stance def. Now I must stance off, prep 118, evoke at blah blah, stance def.

Any chance we can get EVOKE to work like INCANT, if a spell is not currently prepped it will prep the spell and evoke it at the current target? I know others have asked this for other reasons.
Re: Web Bolt Evoke Change 10/27/2015 07:31 PM CDT

>I see this finally happened... unannounced..

>So used to be I could stance off, incant 118, stance def. Now I must stance off, prep 118, evoke at blah blah, stance def.

>Any chance we can get EVOKE to work like INCANT, if a spell is not currently prepped it will prep the spell and evoke it at the current target? I know others have asked this for other reasons.

It was not unannounced.

INCANT SET EVOKE 118

https://gswiki.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Incant
Re: Web Bolt Evoke Change 10/30/2015 04:49 PM CDT
I see the point for both but would also like to be able to alternate between the incant (cs) and evoke (as) on a whim without setting it to one or the other.
Re: Web Bolt Evoke Change 10/30/2015 04:54 PM CDT

>I see the point for both but would also like to be able to alternate between the incant (cs) and evoke (as) on a whim without setting it to one or the other.

incant 118 evoke will bolt.

highly recommend setting aliases. ;alias set web=stance off\rincant 118 evoke for web bolt