Can't locate anyone using 116 due to an unseen force blocking it. 10/04/2013 01:18 AM CDT

What the heck does this? Makes trying to see if I'm up to a rescue run for a body a bit difficult. Whats been added that interferes with the spell these days?
Re: Can't locate anyone using 116 due to an unseen force blocking it. 10/04/2013 05:49 AM CDT
>>Whats been added that interferes with the spell these days?

The main addition in recent years would be Grimswarm warcamps. You'll generally have to wait for the body to be, uh, worked on a bit more, and then kicked out into a regular room. I think that takes two or three minutes?
Re: Can't locate anyone using 116 due to an unseen force blocking it. 10/04/2013 06:15 AM CDT
The bowels, as well as at least a portion of the trail between Solhaven and the Landing will also give this messaging.
Re: Can't locate anyone using 116 due to an unseen force blocking it. 10/04/2013 07:19 PM CDT

They may also be inside what I call special places that are blocked. Some temples, secret rooms, sometimes a gm has people where there not able to be found. I think you get that result if someone is using unpresence also.