1212 - Shroud of Deception 07/16/2012 12:16 PM CDT
1212 - Shroud of Deception shows as 'Not yet implemented' on the web site. Is this still the case? If so, is there a timeframe for when this spell is expected to be released?

Thanks!

-- Robert
Re: 1212 - Shroud of Deception 07/16/2012 01:01 PM CDT
Robert
1212 - Shroud of Deception shows as 'Not yet implemented' on the web site. Is this still the case? If so, is there a timeframe for when this spell is expected to be released?

Yes, it's still not implemented. Unfortunately, it is being held up due to some other code changes, but we definitely want to get this fun spell implemented as soon as possible. We don't have a time frame.

GameMaster Estild
Cleric/Empath Team
Re: 1212 - Shroud of Deception 07/17/2012 12:24 PM CDT
You are messing with my cross-dressing dreams!!!!!

~James
Player of Septimius
Re: 1212 - Shroud of Deception 07/17/2012 03:39 PM CDT

Heh can't wait to use this spell, though seeing as how I need 30 ranks of MnM to use it as i'm intending I can be patient another 25 levels. Hoping I can manage to frontload all of my spell training in the first 30 levels...then nothing more til near cap.
Re: 1212 - Shroud of Deception 07/17/2012 04:44 PM CDT
Really hope this is out before the conversion window closes. It is my primary reason for wanting to convert and I'd like to see it in action first. Not having this is a deal breaker. Like A1 yes its that important!

Keith/Brinret

Five Jewish men who influenced the history of Wester Civilization:
Moses said the law is everything.
Jesus said love is everything.
Marx said capital is everything.
Freud said sex is everything.
Einstein said everything is relative.
Re: 1212 - Shroud of Deception 07/18/2012 01:30 PM CDT
>It is my primary reason for wanting to convert and I'd like to see it in action first. Not having this is a deal breaker. Like A1 yes its that important! -- Keith/Brinret

If you need advice on how to be sassy and half elven, I can help you prepare.

- Kevin has experience, sometimes has waffles.