scrolls? 07/16/2012 06:17 AM CDT
I'm away and haven't had a chance to play since Thursday so obviously I've missed a lot. Are all the 1200 spells available on scrolls?
Re: scrolls? 07/16/2012 12:09 PM CDT
VANKRASN39
I'm away and haven't had a chance to play since Thursday so obviously I've missed a lot. Are all the 1200 spells available on scrolls?

Yes, all Minor Mental spells except Mind over Body (1213) and Focus Barrier (1216) can be found on scrolls and magical trinkets.

GameMaster Estild
Cleric/Empath Team
Re: scrolls? 07/19/2012 02:58 PM CDT
<< Yes, all Minor Mental spells except Mind over Body (1213) and Focus Barrier (1216) can be found on scrolls and magical trinkets.

<< GameMaster Estild >>

Is the minor mental circle treated the same as the minor elemental and minor spiritual circles for purposes of spell nativity (i.e., lores and mana controls count at full value even when the circle is not native)?

With regard to Scroll Infusion (714), are minor mental spells considered non-native?
Re: scrolls? 07/19/2012 03:02 PM CDT
>>Is the minor mental circle treated the same as the minor elemental and minor spiritual circles for purposes of spell nativity (i.e., lores and mana controls count at full value even when the circle is not native)?

Yes.

>>With regard to Scroll Infusion (714), are minor mental spells considered non-native?

Yes.

GameMaster Oscuro
Re: scrolls? 07/24/2012 07:58 PM CDT
<< Yes, all Minor Mental spells except Mind over Body (1213) and Focus Barrier (1216) can be found on scrolls and magical trinkets.

<< GameMaster Estild >>

I attempted to cast 1220 this evening using 1750 and it doesn't appear to work. Given that it has been stated that it can be found on scrolls should this also be available via 1750?

-- Faulkil
Re: scrolls? 07/24/2012 08:19 PM CDT
>>I attempted to cast 1220 this evening using 1750 and it doesn't appear to work. Given that it has been stated that it can be found on scrolls should this also be available via 1750?

Like other spell circles (besides Arcane, which is a special case), only spells below level 20 can be found on scrolls and in magical items from the treasure system.

GameMaster Oscuro
Re: scrolls? 07/24/2012 08:29 PM CDT
Thanks for the clarification! For some reason I had it in my head they went up to 20.

-- Robert

Inside a woven copper strand basket with a partially melted handle, you see an indigo shade-newt, a scattering of deathstone granules, a miniature house-shaped topiary, and a carved miniature twisted tree with a jagged burn mark down the trunk.