405 and detecting spells you know 01/08/2018 01:22 AM CST
Not sure why, but Elemental Detection (405) is sometimes not detecting spells that I know. I think I bugged this at some point, but figured I would drop a word in here about it too. This item contains Minor Elemental Edge (902) which my character (a Wizard) knows.

>pre 405
>You gesture and invoke the powers of the elements for the Elemental Detection spell...
>Your spell is ready.
>cast my clasp
>You gesture at a glittering pink sapphire clasp.
>You sense that this is a magical item. There seems to be a spell of some sort imbedded and the flows of essence indicate there may still be some charges left. You estimate that it can contain an average amount of mana.
>You sense that the pink sapphire clasp has enhancive properties.
>Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
Re: 405 and detecting spells you know 01/09/2018 07:12 PM CST
I know this was happening with me too for a long while, but I thought it had been resolved. A quick test in the pawn and gemshop and my level 73 sorcerer seems to be detecting spells he knows without problem.

I have no idea what level your wizard is, but are you sure you have enough ranks in the Minor Elemental Circle to be detecting without fail?

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: 405 and detecting spells you know 01/11/2018 12:00 PM CST
>I know this was happening with me too for a long while, but I thought it had been resolved. A quick test in the pawn and gemshop and my level 73 sorcerer seems to be detecting spells he knows without problem.

>I have no idea what level your wizard is, but are you sure you have enough ranks in the Minor Elemental Circle to be detecting without fail?

>Starchitin

Yes, the character that used 405 should be able to detect virtually any Elemental spell with 405.
Re: 405 and detecting spells you know 01/16/2018 02:32 PM CST
EARTHDIVER
Not sure why, but Elemental Detection (405) is sometimes not detecting spells that I know. I think I bugged this at some point, but figured I would drop a word in here about it too. This item contains Minor Elemental Edge (902) which my character (a Wizard) knows.

This should now be resolved. Thanks for reporting the issue.

GameMaster Estild