Clarification on 411 Critical Bonus Details 05/10/2017 09:40 PM CDT
Was hoping to get some clarification on the critical bonus (not sure if it's true weighting) from 411 in regard to attunement.

The wiki has the bonus listed in the section talking about lore usage to e-blade enchanted weapons, but is the bonus directly related to lore and enchantment? The way it reads, you only get the weighting when e-blading enchanted materials but the saved posts don't read that way to me. Do you get the bonus when e-blading a 0x with your attunement?
Re: Clarification on 411 Critical Bonus Details 05/11/2017 06:37 AM CDT
> (not sure if it's true weighting)

From the saved post "(higher floor for minimum damage)", its a truehand type of effect on the crit randomisation. e.g. you might get 5-30 strength flares without it, but 10-30 with it.

You can look at the last GM edit of the wiki https://gswiki.play.net/index.php?title=Elemental_Blade_(411)&oldid=73565

The implication of requiring an enchanted weapon has been added by a player, and there's no revision note suggesting it was done deliberately, so I'd be pretty confident the bonus would apply and that I would not see 5 strength flares on a 0x weapon with an attuned eblade (and I would bug it if I did).
Re: Clarification on 411 Critical Bonus Details 05/11/2017 07:56 AM CDT
Correct, the attunement bonus applies to any weapon enhanced by Elemental Blade (411).

GameMaster Estild
Re: Clarification on 411 Critical Bonus Details 05/11/2017 04:28 PM CDT
FYI, the blurb in that link about attunement being irreversible needs updating.
Re: Clarification on 411 Critical Bonus Details 05/11/2017 10:43 PM CDT
Does this Attunement stuff work for bards, too, with this spell?

---
Rohese: "... the TownCrier (tune in if you haven’t, it’s without doubt the best thing to ever happen on LNet)"
Re: Clarification on 411 Critical Bonus Details 05/12/2017 12:26 PM CDT
>Does this Attunement stuff work for bards, too, with this spell?

Absolutely!

~Contemplar~