What more is there to tell, about this new verb EXPEL? 03/08/2004 10:29 PM CST
Is this like an ignore verb, or is it like a restraining order?

I am a rogue, and enjoy the finer arts of lightening the pockets of my unaware customers. This is surely a skill that would not be expelled? Does anyone know more. I'm also a bit new to the lands.

Kirsy Krackenshire the Scavenger Rogue Elf
Re: What more is there to tell, about this new verb EXPEL? 03/08/2004 10:34 PM CST
IOI: 4

>Is this like an ignore verb, or is it like a restraining order?

Ah, I guess it wasn't very clear in the announcement. Sorry about that. EXPEL is the verb used by CHE officers to expel players from membership in their House, it's not new, just the ability to expel players not in the room is.

- Ildran
Re: What more is there to tell, about this new verb EXPEL? 03/08/2004 10:35 PM CST
<< I am a rogue, and enjoy the finer arts of lightening the pockets of my unaware customers. This is surely a skill that would not be expelled? Does anyone know more. I'm also a bit new to the lands. >>

Best way to see what a verb can do is to type it in the game when alone. The EXPEL verb will expel anyone from a CHE if the person doing the command has Chairman powers.

Lucos

If you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your face.