Will the pawnshop buy these, new clothes items found in tresure Please? 03/08/2004 04:14 PM CST
If clothes are now being added to the treasure chests, will that take away from other treasure that Kilron will normally buy, like wands, jewelry, and other magic baublery?

Kirsy Krackenshire the Scavenger Rogue Elf
Re: Will the pawnshop buy these, new clothes items found in tresure Please? 03/08/2004 07:32 PM CST
No, these new clothing items do not take the place of any treasure items (like wands, gems, and the like), they simply replace the old clothing items that used to be generated. Also, the pawnshop will in fact buy some of the better quality clothing items generated through the new system (unlike the old system).

Coase
Re: Will the pawnshop buy these, new clothes items found in tresure Please? 03/08/2004 07:43 PM CST
It'll also buy "threadbare thrak skin blouses" for around 64 silvers. ;)

Rail, who's enjoying the change.
Re: Will the pawnshop buy these, new clothes items found in tresure Please? 03/08/2004 07:46 PM CST
>It'll also buy "threadbare thrak skin blouses" for around 64 silvers.

You shoulda give that back to the thraks ;)

Although I suppose they weren't in any position to take it back.
Re: Will the pawnshop buy these, new clothes items found in tresure Please? 03/08/2004 08:42 PM CST
I really love this new treasure generator but it might be because I'm too easily amused.

I got this off a shricken. Shricken rhymes with chicken!

You tap a feathered yellow mantle.

Cluck cluck?

The Nalfein Kitten
Re: Will the pawnshop buy these, new clothes items found in tresure Please? 03/11/2004 11:13 AM CST
I would love to see a second-hand clothing store in each town. It would be great for unloading found treasure as well as fashion items we've just grown tired of or can no longer store. In addition, it would make for some interesting shopping when it's been too long since the last clothing merchant stumbled in to town. The pawnshop just doesn't seem the place to shop for garb.
Re: Will the pawnshop buy these, new clothes items found in tresure Please? 03/11/2004 02:40 PM CST
<<I would love to see a second-hand clothing store in each town. It would be great for unloading found treasure as well as fashion items we've just grown tired of or can no longer store. In addition, it would make for some interesting shopping when it's been too long since the last clothing merchant stumbled in to town. The pawnshop just doesn't seem the place to shop for garb. - DEJABLUE

A co-op type situation in the form of a player run shop would be cool too!

~ Kitrina
Re: Will the pawnshop buy these, new clothes items found in tresure Please? 02/10/2005 11:01 AM CST
awesome idea