502 01/10/2017 09:58 PM CST

Can we get 502 to have an unlockable element for each lore type? Its frustrating to not use this spell because I can only combo it with my attuned Element or to have to at worst script the process so the element that randomly comes out automatically has a follow up with the bolt that corresponds to the 502 I just casted.

Could this spell also give a boost to combo from things like 512X2 and Impact shatter from 510 or 505? Or Water and electricity combo?

I also would still like this to work with giving CS and SMR spells some boost.

GBB

ps I find it sad that we never got back to Estild on a state of the Union response to wizardry or if we did I never saw it. Fail on our/my part.
Re: 502 01/12/2017 07:36 AM CST
502 could use some love as being more than just a mediocre set up spell for 2 extra bolts. Should let the next bolt or two be aimed or something instead or in addition to the bolt DS effect.

~ Methais
Re: 502 01/12/2017 09:43 AM CST
And while we're considering this loving touch to 502, I'd like to also be able to summon my unicorn with it, polish all my gold wands with it, turn all my silver wands into gold wands with it, and use it as a totally private two-way messaging tool with my significant other lady cleric friend.

I mean - hell, we're spending 2 whole frackin' mana here!

Doug
Re: 502 01/12/2017 09:55 AM CST
>>I find it sad that we never got back to Estild on a state of the Union response to wizardry or if we did I never saw it. Fail on our/my part.

Be happy! Lace up your boots and join in.

Doug
Re: 502 01/12/2017 01:41 PM CST
"Be happy! Lace up your boots and join in.-Doug"

I thought I was joined in? I'm not in the band? NOOOOO!!!! Let me in! That being said please reread the sentence. "I find it sad" does not mean I am sad. :)

I know it is horrible to ask for things that make sense (to the poster at least). I asked for a unicorn on my last birthday as well. I was going to go complain about a spell being too good but I caught myself when I found my porridge/spell just right.

If 502 is a set up only spell then it should set up our spells not just bolts. If we are to be a combo spell class then make it so.

This has been done before but lets look at what 702 and 302 does and compare. --interlude-- Empaths are running around going what about us?!!?! Wizards should just be happy to have a 502 that does something! --end interlude-- Even though it does less damage than 302 and way less damage than 702. I thought the whole point of the spell was to be a low damage spell that was still useful in many situations ie 302/702. I mean war wizards will find 502 more useful than a CS/SMR wizard. That makes sense.

GBB
Re: 502 01/12/2017 02:41 PM CST
Heh, great post! I appreciated the delivery.

You are - but if you want to help edit it, that's going on (and has been for too long, true) right now! Alternatively, it is still my intent to publish for general review (which you are most definitely in. ;)

I know this is now approaching 4 months in process. I'm sorry. Life and all that.

Doug
Re: 502 01/12/2017 02:44 PM CST
> --interlude-- Empaths are running around going what about us?

Their day of reckoning is nigh!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ca/50/95/ca509519ed36576ee1d78d0782a697bd.gif

~ Konacon