Prev_page Previous 1 3 4 5
Rapid Fire (515) Updated! 01/15/2016 01:55 PM CST
Hi Everybody! No shenanigans today. Just details.

Rapid Fire has been revised to remove the constant 0-second castRT. Instead, while Rapid Fire is active, it will reduce the castRT of all subsequent spells to 1 second. Once the effect ends, there is a short recovery period of 3 minutes before the spell can be used again without an extra penalty. If the spell is recast during the recovery period, all subsequent spells cast cost +5 mana. Training in Elemental Mana Control reduces the 3 minute cooldown by (skill / 2) seconds. So at 102 skill, the cooldown duration is 129 seconds, at 202 skill, the duration is 79 seconds, and at 302 skill, the cooldown is 29 seconds.

Training in Elemental Lore, Air has a seed 1 summation (based upon ranks) % chance to reduce the castRT to 0 seconds for any spell cast while Rapid Fire is active. Training in Elemental Lore, Water, has a seed 1 summation (based upon ranks) % chance to not cause the spell to go on cooldown when the effect ends. Thus the chance for each of these to trigger is 10% at 55 lore ranks, 20% at 210 lore ranks, etc.

Finally, the spell will no longer automatically prepare the same spell again.

~ Konacon
Re: Rapid Fire (515) Updated! 01/15/2016 02:09 PM CST
All of the wizard nerfs that hit today are complete garbage.

That's all I have to say right now.

~ Methais
Re: Rapid Fire (515) Updated! 01/15/2016 02:15 PM CST
Just as a reminder:

2. "Count to 10" and post kindly. Messages should always maintain a respectful, civil tone towards one another. Name-calling and abuse is not allowed.

Let's try and be constructive with any criticism or comments towards any of the new changes.

~Aulis
Forums Manager
QC'er
Re: Rapid Fire (515) Updated! 01/15/2016 02:34 PM CST
>Let's try and be constructive with any criticism or comments towards any of the new changes.

There's nothing to be constructive about because it's exactly the same garbage (fact) as the previous proposals, with all of the same bolt issues still in place.

Congratulations on making the game less fun.
Re: Rapid Fire (515) Updated! 01/15/2016 03:10 PM CST
>Let's try and be constructive with any criticism or comments towards any of the new changes.

Simu should try to be constructive with major changes they make to a class, as opposed to being destructive like they just did with wizards.

These are the same terrible changes that were proposed during HSN and caused a huge uproar that supposedly were put on hold until they could come up with something that doesn't trash the class (no idea if that part was true or not, just what I had been hearing after HSN). Obviously that didn't happen, yet none of the inherent problems wizards faced overall have been addressed either, leaving us worse off in every possible way compared to where we were before.

What does this do to improve the game again?

Seriously, what exactly did this improve with the game? It's not a rhetorical question.

~ Methais
Re: Rapid Fire (515) Updated! 01/15/2016 03:43 PM CST

Training in Elemental Lore, Water, has a seed 1 summation (based upon ranks) % chance to cause pitchforks and RAGE.
Re: Rapid Fire (515) Updated! 01/15/2016 03:49 PM CST
"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror...
Re: Rapid Fire (515) Updated! 01/15/2016 04:02 PM CST
> "I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror...

You forgot the best part of that quote. I will finish it for you since I am a gentleman. " and were suddenly silenced"
Re: Rapid Fire (515) Updated! 01/15/2016 04:12 PM CST
If anything the number of posts in this folder tonight will likely surpass posts in all other folders combined.
Re: Rapid Fire (515) Updated! 01/15/2016 05:34 PM CST
So I've done some testing... here are my initial findings with 202 air lore:

The changes effectively remove the mana efficiency of using 901. On average it takes me 20 casts of 901 to take down a rift crawler. 6 casts of 903. 7 casts of 904. 11 casts of 906. 910 takes about 4 casts.
As stated above, the costs to take down a rift crawler becomes approximately 20/18/28/66/40 mana and 20/6/7/11/4 RT respectively.

Then if you try to use the rapidfire spell while on cooldown, that's effectively 120/48/63/121/60 mana respectively, making it effectively unusable during cooldown.

As you can see wizard bolt spells aren't particularly powerful, the DFs are weak, costs are high, and aren't particularly effective even with the air lore DF boost for 901/910.

I, however, have been able to kill crawlers in 1-4 shots with a bow with maximum skill/enhancives (lots of death crits resulting in some quick one hit deaths).
So that works out to be 1-4 rt, basically negligible mana cost to cast celerity, and no cooldown.
It seems being a war mage is much better than bolting now.
The caveat is that you have to be able to hit things with your 471 maximized bolt AS. Some crawlers just have excessively high DS regardless of the fact they're in offensive stance and wear no spells. Fetish masters have ~480+ ranged DS in offensive/prone so trying to hit them would be pointless.
Furthermore anything using a shield is basically a lost cause as well since critters tend to be fully trained to use shields. That ends up being something like 303 shield ranks + tower shield versus the 101 ranged ranks. Fallen crusaders come to mind as they tend to block 3-4 of my shots consecutively like Captain America or something. I cannot hit any vvrael warlocks that use tower shields as they basically hit 600 ranged DS with a tower shield.

So where does that put wizards all-in-all? For war mages, haste adds no change to how they hunted before as haste effectively adds no changes to offensive actions. For defensive purposes, 535 is much weaker as even 5 rt turns into 2 rt when before 8 rt turned into 1rt. Bolting without rapid fire is much weaker. Bolting in general isn't very effective. I have death critted a few cerebralites using 512 on the first cast so that looks promising. 519 without the lore training is costly and rarely death crits.
Re: Rapid Fire (515) Updated! 01/15/2016 05:58 PM CST
Methais, the 14 minutes since these were posted and implemented gives a good indication you didn't try them.
Re: Rapid Fire (515) Updated! 01/15/2016 07:07 PM CST
Hey Konakon! Glad to see you are still alive and kicking!

>> Finally, the spell will no longer automatically prepare the same spell again

This is the main reason I never bothered to use this spell very much in the past and I'm excited to see this particular change made!

I expect I am in the minority here, but I will probably use this spell more as a result of this update.

Also, for those wondering, the new spell has a duration of 60 seconds and does not stack (you get a message that it doesn't work if you try to recast it a 2nd time while it is still active).

Thanks!

-- Robert

Bazzelwyn says, "Maul maul maul maul maul maul maul."
Bazzelwyn says, "The answer is maul."
Re: Rapid Fire (515) Updated! 01/15/2016 08:42 PM CST
I was able to try this out this evening and this update took a dead spell slot (for me) and made it into a nice power up! Since it doesn't have the quirky re-prep characteristic now it plays nicely with my normal hunting style but with the turbo button pressed! Came in handy a couple times and was a rush to use it (without having to write a bunch of scripts / macros to handle it like you had to with the old spell). Definitely something I'll make part of my normal hunting routing going forward.

Also the recovery time wasn't all that noticeable - it was back up and ready for use before I was even looking to use it again.

-- Robert

Re: Rapid Fire (515) Updated! 01/15/2016 09:28 PM CST
I found it the opposite. The most tedious 2nd floor Nelemar hunt ever. It's like someone went out of the way to encourage script hunting with adding excessively complicated commands and usage scenarios.

More tedium, less fun for total less power = no fun.
Re: Rapid Fire (515) Updated! 01/15/2016 09:55 PM CST
Congratulations on making the game less fun.

This x1000 and this is the proverbial straw that resulted in me sending in cancellation requests for both my Plat accounts.

-Taakhooshi, and Me

For the Story of Taakhooshi:
http://www.gsguide.net/index.php?title=Taakhooshi
Re: Rapid Fire (515) Updated! 01/15/2016 10:00 PM CST
>Methais, the 14 minutes since these were posted and implemented gives a good indication you didn't try them.

It doesn't take rocket appliances to read the changes and see that it's an incredible loss in power from what we were before today.

~ Methais
Re: Rapid Fire (515) Updated! 01/15/2016 11:31 PM CST
Currently the cooldown timer for 515 is being calculated based on your elemental mana control ranks at the time the spell expires. I'm wondering if this was intentional or not? Would it be possible to have the cooldown calculated by how many ranks of EMC you have at the time you cast the spell instead?

Isle Snack Muncher
Re: Rapid Fire (515) Updated! 01/16/2016 05:44 AM CST
An increase in duration would go a long way on this one. How about a 3 minute duration since there is a 3 minute recovery period?
Re: Rapid Fire (515) Updated! 01/16/2016 06:02 AM CST
>The changes effectively remove the mana efficiency of using 901. On average it takes me 20 casts of 901 to take down a rift crawler. 6 casts of 903. [...]

It looks to me like 903 was the mana efficient option. Granted, 1 more cast makes it 21 mana, so the error bar on the average for 903 is going to be larger than for 901. I still find it interesting that, with this example, people weren't even using the most efficient tactic for Rapid Fire (which has now been ruined) even while claiming it was the best tactic loudly. This speaks volumes to me...

>Also, for those wondering, the new spell has a duration of 60 seconds and does not stack (you get a message that it doesn't work if you try to recast it a 2nd time while it is still active).

One query I heard on LNet was if Rapid Fire is now self-cast only. The announcement does not specify an answer to this. I've almost ever used Rapid Fire on my sorcerer from other people, but evidently some people have commonly done that. Anyway, it would be good to know if it is self-cast only, or how it works on others if not.

As far as my general perspective on this spell change:

I only have a warmage that is in the late 20s. Certainly that character never used Rapid Fire despite knowing it for about 15 levels (or around 9 months). I might use it now, though. All-in-all it seems staff implemented the changes reasonably considering their stated direction.

Check out who's dying any time! https://twitter.com/GSIVDeathLog

>Daid: Pretty sure you have a whole big bucket as your penny jar. You never have only two cents. :p
Re: Rapid Fire (515) Updated! 01/16/2016 08:51 AM CST
>One query I heard on LNet was if Rapid Fire is now self-cast only. The announcement does not specify an answer to this.

>Rapid Fire is not restricted to self-cast: it can be cast on other characters and uses the target's skill to determine the cooldown. -Wiki

Estild did the basic information wiki edits on 515 (and 519)

https://gswiki.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Rapid_Fire_(515)
Re: Rapid Fire (515) Updated! 01/16/2016 10:48 AM CST
I am happy to see that things are still being worked on and updates are happening.

I'm not entirely thrilled about how this spell turned out though. In places I've been hunting recently, the life, and typically death, of my Wizard depended on how fast he could bolt things to death. You've now just added a probable minimum of 10 seconds to each attempted kill in a place where time is of essence. The ability to not be able to stack this and ON TOP OF IT ALL to give a penalty and a 3 minute cooldown on it hurts me most. Even with using 901 I am mana starved many times. You capped us on mana leech so now I can't even try to get back more mana because of the penalty you've placed on it.

My suggestion would to make it more like mana leech in the fact that you can use it over and over to a point WITHOUT A MANA PENALTY - and then when you rest you have to endure the cooldown. Because this game is a "hurry-up-and-rest" game. It feels like you've just made the already painfully slow process even more painful and slower. But, maybe that is to help "even out" Wizards hunting to match those that swing at 5 rt. Yet, they can wear plate and not paper like wizards do.

To a Wizard with little protection, speed is of the UTMOST essence!
Re: Rapid Fire (515) Updated! 01/16/2016 04:13 PM CST

CORRECTION:

lol, brought to my attention that it's 319...not 335.

But i'm still standing behind my previous remarks.

Hap
Re: Rapid Fire (515) Updated! 01/16/2016 07:02 PM CST
Isle Snack Muncher
Currently the cooldown timer for 515 is being calculated based on your elemental mana control ranks at the time the spell expires. I'm wondering if this was intentional or not? Would it be possible to have the cooldown calculated by how many ranks of EMC you have at the time you cast the spell instead?

What would be the benefit for such a change?

PCOFFEY77
I'm not entirely thrilled about how this spell turned out though. In places I've been hunting recently, the life, and typically death, of my Wizard depended on how fast he could bolt things to death. You've now just added a probable minimum of 10 seconds to each attempted kill in a place where time is of essence. The ability to not be able to stack this and ON TOP OF IT ALL to give a penalty and a 3 minute cooldown on it hurts me most. Even with using 901 I am mana starved many times. You capped us on mana leech so now I can't even try to get back more mana because of the penalty you've placed on it.

It's rather universal that speed trumps a lot of things in GemStone combat (for all professions). 0 second castRT should have never been possible (and never will be again on any persistent basis) and created significant balance implications. 1 second castRT is still extremely powerful; you're literally casting 3x as fast as any other caster. I don't know what level your wizard is, but at the least I'm guessing level 50+ (otherwise any claim to a hunting area being dangerous is significantly diminished), and even at 1x Elemental Mana Control (50 ranks), that's -75 seconds to the cooldown, reducing it to less than 2 minutes. If you want to further mitigate the cooldown, you can train more EMC. The mana penalty is intentionally designed to push you to try a different tactic other than Rapid Fire during the cooldown. It's a soft cooldown so you can make the choice, but if it's affecting your ability to hunt - don't use it on cooldown. It is absolutely possible to hunt without the spell, but even so you can still can maintain 25-66% up time based upon training.

GameMaster Estild
Re: Rapid Fire (515) Updated! 01/16/2016 11:54 PM CST
>0 second castRT should have never been possible (and never will be again on any persistent basis)

I can almost feel the delight you take in reminding us of that.

>It is absolutely possible to hunt without the spell

Go try it in a place like the confluence against more than a 1 vs 1 fight where everything is unaffected by aoe crowd control spells, immune to single target disablers other than immolate on the stuff that isn't fire immune, which is about half the critters there, and are constantly dispelling and throwing maneuvers at you, and not being able to kill quickly is going to result in death. And since they don't crit, you have to do it by pure attrition which requires damage output that we're simply not capable of in the timeframe it's needed.

Know what else it's possible to do? Hunt a square 0 to cap with a non-ambushing sword & board build.

On another note, what's the point of the 0 RT procs? Without either a script, mindlessly mashing the enter key, or Spider Man reflexes, it's impossible to take advantage of it, which makes it useless unless encouraging scripting is the desired effect.

What's the chance that proc could be changed to something more useful, something like a double cast, duration extension, etc.?

~ Methais
Re: Rapid Fire (515) Updated! 01/17/2016 01:47 AM CST
> I can almost feel the delight you take in reminding us of that.

I can't speak for Estild, but I would be astonished if there was any delight there at all. It's just a factual statement.

> What's the chance that proc could be changed to something more useful, something like a double cast, duration extension, etc.?

I feel you on the proc, and I plan on bringing this point up. I highly doubt it's going to end up as some kind of double cast, but I think there are other options to explore. As to the chances that it will actually change, I don't know.

~ Konacon
Re: Rapid Fire (515) Updated! 01/17/2016 08:57 AM CST
>I feel you on the proc, and I plan on bringing this point up. I highly doubt it's going to end up as some kind of double cast, but I think there are other options to explore. As to the chances that it will actually change, I don't know. -Konacon

Double cast was just an example off the top of my head. But either way as it stands, the 0 RT proc just feels like a slap in the face being included with the RF nerf, because it's literally impossible to get any use out of without scripting or mashing.

Even replacing it with 0 mana cost for that cast would be way better than the current proc, because at least we can make use of it. The only way I can see a 0 RT proc being useful is to make it last 1 second instead of 1 cast, which I doubt any GMs would go for.

I would have much rather seen Rapid Fire become Burst Fire over what it is now, but I'm not even gonna waste time on a lost cause like that.

But I do appreciate you planning on bringing it up regardless.

~ Methais
Re: Rapid Fire (515) Updated! 01/17/2016 09:02 AM CST
Having only had 3-4 hunts since the change went in, and not really optimized my macros and etc... My experience with the new 515 has been pretty positive. at 88 trainings and hunting OTF Aqueducts and the west woods areas, so down hunting a bit. I am still easily able to fill my experiance bucket. I hunt a bit more cautiously. I start out with Rapid Fire then use it again here and there before the cooldown is over. So far so good, not running short of mana and able to switch spells without releasing the old.

The 0 sec RT proc, pretty useless as you get into a 1 sec rhythm and loose quite a bit of the proc due to reflex time. Change the proc to something else.

Suggestions for that would be to just aucto recast the spell that procs even if the frequency needs reduced. Or how about the proc removing the mana cost of the spell?

Just an elf about town...
Re: Rapid Fire (515) Updated! 01/17/2016 09:46 AM CST
>I feel you on the proc, and I plan on bringing this point up. I highly doubt it's going to end up as some kind of double cast, but I think there are other options to explore. As to the chances that it will actually change, I don't know.

Be nice to follow along with the MjS circle on that as with 240. Though I'd hate to even touch 540, but maybe it could be added to it - temporal change in time and space allows for a double/triple cast of a spell...
Re: Rapid Fire (515) Updated! 01/18/2016 02:06 AM CST
>Currently the cooldown timer for 515 is being calculated based on your elemental mana control ranks at the time the spell expires. I'm wondering if this was intentional or not? Would it be possible to have the cooldown calculated by how many ranks of EMC you have at the time you cast the spell instead?

>What would be the benefit for such a change?

Because this is how every other utility and buffing spell in the game works (skill check upon casting, not expiration), except for the exceptions wizards seem to be getting. The same problem exists with 513. Please make this consistent, and I don't mean by nerfing more things for everyone else.

Additionally, 506 and 515 have the only cooldown effects in the game that activate upon expiration, not original activation. CMANs and every other combat effect in the game aren't treated this way. Why is it that wizards have to be nerfed for "game balance" and "consistency", yet the way they're addressed isn't consistent with anything else?
Re: Rapid Fire (515) Updated! 01/18/2016 11:43 AM CST
The cooldown needs to be able to be eliminated via training well enough post-cap. What's absurd, is the fact that the biggest issue with this spell, just like old Haste, was that it can STILL be cast on other players. Know who can afford the extra 5 mana per cast in the cooldown period? Those sorcerers spamming 702 in warcamps. Know who can't afford them? Wizards, especially unattuned ones who can't make use of 502 or 415 because of the presence of the lightning flare chance in water hunting grounds.

You should have eliminated the other cast ability and lessened the nerfing for the class that primarily bolts, since we have no effective warding spells or CS-based mass disablers or boosters accessible that spiritualists enjoy. Even other spells such as 215, 307, 219 all require the cleric or empath to be present instead of just casting from a place of safety and letting the sorcerer pop into a warcamp.
Re: Rapid Fire (515) Updated! 01/18/2016 01:21 PM CST
Basic investigation in-game or fact checking would help make a better case where there are perceived issues with releases.

LADYFLEUR:
>Additionally, 506 and 515 have the only cooldown effects in the game that activate upon expiration, not original activation

False! Check this out:
Celerity release post by FINROS:
>If not natively self-cast, there is a four minute period starting at the time of first application during which Celerity may not be re-applied to the same target.

Next up:

LADYFLEUR:
>CMANs and every other combat effect in the game aren't treated this way.

False! I just tested the CMAN Surge of Strength, for instance. It's recovery begins when Surge drops, not when it's called.

Anyway, the above is all mostly irrelevant to the core discussion:

Isle Snack Muncher
>>>Currently the cooldown timer for 515 is being calculated based on your elemental mana control ranks at the time the spell expires. I'm wondering if this was intentional or not? Would it be possible to have the cooldown calculated by how many ranks of EMC you have at the time you cast the spell instead?
ESTILD:
>>What would be the benefit for such a change?
LADYFLEUR:
>Because this is how every other utility and buffing spell in the game works (skill check upon casting, not expiration), except for the exceptions wizards seem to be getting. The same problem exists with 513. Please make this consistent, and I don't mean by nerfing more things for everyone else.

My guess here is that the target value for the cooldown was intentional on staff's side. This is, more often than not, the reply to the query, "Why is a formula calculated by A rather than B?" What would be the point of starting a cooldown earlier or later if the cooldown after the buff is removed is kept constant?

If the purpose of the question was to start the cooldown earlier but keep the cooldown the same, it is no different than asking for a shorter cooldown, which while certainly something players may appreciate, is probably something the staff already considered in a lot of detail and won't be changing without a reason. As to that point itself, while there are other cooldowns which cannot be 100% removed post-cap, I would point out there's always maxing Harness Power training, which isn't vastly different than mitigating the cooldown directly...

>Daid: Pretty sure you have a whole big bucket as your penny jar. You never have only two cents. :p
Re: Rapid Fire (515) Updated! 01/18/2016 05:34 PM CST
>As to that point itself, while there are other cooldowns which cannot be 100% removed post-cap, I would point out there's always maxing Harness Power training, which isn't vastly different than mitigating the cooldown directly...

All of my magical skills are fully maxed, thanks, so basically I lost power for nothing in return. Which in itself is bad enough, but the main issue is wizards are the only class that can't instantly kill something any more with sufficient skills and gear post-cap.
Re: Rapid Fire (515) Updated! 01/18/2016 06:45 PM CST
>All of my magical skills are fully maxed, thanks, so basically I lost power for nothing in return. Which in itself is bad enough, but the main issue is wizards are the only class that can't instantly kill something any more with sufficient skills and gear post-cap.

Just a moment ago, this thread was about Rapid Fire cooldown mechanics. A few false statements later, it is now about instant kills. Change topics often?

Re: Rapid Fire (515) Updated! 01/18/2016 07:27 PM CST
Going back to my original point, rapid fire should be self-cast only before adding in all of these other excessive cooldowns and mana penalty nerfs. At the minimum, a wizard should be present for the spell to take effect on others if an other cast version is available, similar to how 211, 215, and 219 work with lores. It's absurd that a major circle spell is so readily available when that was one of the big problems with it.

Also, this spell should be refreshable similar to how 506 now is. A CT nerf, plus a cooldown, plus non-refreshable, PLUS mana penalty is serious overkill when the biggest offenders of the spell are non-wizards abusing it for low mana costs. Non-wizards should only be able to cast defensive or utility spells at best while under this effect if we're balancing combat mechanics.
Re: Rapid Fire (515) Updated! 01/18/2016 07:54 PM CST
<<the biggest offenders of the spell are non-wizards abusing it for low mana costs.>>

I was introduced to this hunting style for my mage by a mage first with 901 on the 3rd floor of nelemar (sorry for the screen scroll friends!) and then 502 in the confluence. I would consider my mage a big offender, more so than any of my alts partaking the benefit while group hunting.
Re: Rapid Fire (515) Updated! 01/19/2016 11:32 AM CST
Since the Elemental Lore, Air benefit of a chance to flare a 0 second castRT appears to be unpopular, what other ideas would you suggest? Ideally, something useful and unique, as we're not looking to reimplement acuity or ensorcell (+AS/CS) flares here.

GameMaster Estild
Re: Rapid Fire (515) Updated! 01/19/2016 11:39 AM CST
>Since the Elemental Lore, Air benefit of a chance to flare a 0 second castRT appears to be unpopular, what other ideas would you suggest? Ideally, something useful and unique, as we're not looking to reimplement acuity or ensorcell (+AS/CS) flares here.

I'm not sure 515 needs a cooldown at all, to be honest--and this is coming from someone who considered 515 way too overpowered. The new 1 second cast mechanic coupled with an unstackable duration addresses all the things I thought was wrong with it originally.

Droit

Speaking to you, Ceyrin asks, "Do you spontaneously come back to life when you die?"
Speaking to you, Ceyrin says, "Because I do."
You say, "Yes. I have a condition called Annoraxia.""
Re: Rapid Fire (515) Updated! 01/19/2016 11:40 AM CST
Whoops, I totally misread what you were asking about. Sorry. My statement still stands however.

Droit

Speaking to you, Ceyrin asks, "Do you spontaneously come back to life when you die?"
Speaking to you, Ceyrin says, "Because I do."
You say, "Yes. I have a condition called Annoraxia.""
Re: Rapid Fire (515) Updated! 01/19/2016 11:52 AM CST
>> Since the Elemental Lore, Air benefit of a chance to flare a 0 second castRT appears to be unpopular, what other ideas would you suggest? Ideally, something useful and unique, as we're not looking to reimplement acuity or ensorcell (+AS/CS) flares here.

Why not apply the 1 second to extend the spell duration or reduce the cooldown period? So if the ability fires off 5 times during the initial 60 seconds then the spell would remain up for an additional 5 seconds or the cooldown period would be reduced by 5 seconds?

Either of those scenarios would be more usable to someone not running scripts / mashing their keyboard while providing a benefit that is somewhat similar to the current benefit.

Alternatively, introduce an overload feature where each 'flare' increases the crit weighting by 1 (additive) for the remainder of spell duration (e.g. if it flared 5 times over the course of the spell then the last spell cast would have +5 crit weighting on it).

-- Robert

Re: Rapid Fire (515) Updated! 01/19/2016 11:59 AM CST
Auto applying a 502 cast either before or after.
0 mana cost on next spell cast.
Automatically cast a 'minor' version of a bolt spell of the same element as what was cast.
Double cast.
Double sampled d100 roll (reverse 1006).
Extra elemental flares of the associated element cast.
Apply the channeled spell effect for bolts (and immolate) without having to actually channel.
Free casts of the same spell at secondary hostile targets in the room.
Increased effectiveness of lore based effects (either static lore bonus, or by proc)

Taluric.
Prev_page Previous 1 3 4 5