mana spellup misfires 02/11/2017 04:13 AM CST
Just got a bunch of these. (104,105 and 314 misfired).

Also I think 313 refreshed a couple of uses back but I'm not completely sure that it wasn't dispelled by something else.

Someone playing around with how it works on spells whose properties change on levelling?
Re: mana spellup misfires 02/11/2017 10:42 AM CST
Did you have someone else's (long duration, higher Lore benefit, whatever) better cast already on you at the time?
Re: mana spellup misfires 02/11/2017 11:32 AM CST
Just my own mana spellups every few days to keep duration topped up.
Re: mana spellup misfires 02/11/2017 11:44 AM CST
Someone playing around with how it works on spells whose properties change on levelling?

I haven't seen any recent activity that would affect this. Since all of the spells you're mentioning are tied to blessing lore, I'd hazard a guess that you have a blessing lore enhancive that died or was removed between casts.

Viduus
Re: mana spellup misfires 02/11/2017 12:13 PM CST
Its possible one died, it was still enhanced but there are multiple enhancives for blessing lore on that character and I forget how much they all are. All the other blessing lore spells went through though.

How does mana spellup deal with training? Its probably been 4 levels since I used anything but mana spellup and I've added quite a few ranks of spells and lore in that time. I've been vaguely wondering if I needed to STOP everything to pick up the extra benefits but hadn't got around to testing it out.
Re: mana spellup misfires 02/11/2017 03:41 PM CST

How does mana spellup deal with training? Its probably been 4 levels since I used anything but mana spellup and I've added quite a few ranks of spells and lore in that time. I've been vaguely wondering if I needed to STOP everything to pick up the extra benefits but hadn't got around to testing it out.

Mana spellup is just a mechanism for calling the spells rapidly. The real question is how each individual spell handles additional training in spell ranks - and this isn't consistent across the board - depends on how the spell is implemented and what subsystems it's benefits tap into. I would recommend you stop all spells and reapply them as you probably aren't seeing benefit gains from at least some of them.

Viduus