Enhancive Imbeddeds? 11/24/2016 09:07 PM CST
I know I run across these every so often, and PlayerShops has a whole slew of them listed.

If both sides (or hell, even just one of them) are crumbly... does "the first one across the finish line" (whichever side of it runs out of charges first), destroy the item?
(i.e. Enhancive side loses its last charge, item crumbles, so sorry, no more spell activations for you.)
OR
(i.e. Imbedded side uses its last charge, item crumbles, so sorry, no more Enhancive for you.)

Basically, could you KEEP the Enhancive item forever, simply by not-using the last of the spell charges?
Re: Enhancive Imbeddeds? 11/25/2016 12:55 AM CST

The first part to reach the Crumbly finish line ... crumbles.

If you keep it charged up, the enhancive won't ever crumble. But don't forget to check it every so often.

A magic crumbly item ... you just don't use up the magic part, and it won't ever crumble. If it is rechargeable and crumbly, you just recharge it before it crumbles.

It is extremely rare to find an enhancive that does not crumble in the wild.

---
Rohese: "... the TownCrier (tune in if you haven’t, it’s without doubt the best thing to ever happen on LNet)
Re: Enhancive Imbeddeds? 11/25/2016 07:21 AM CST
I was afraid of that. (My solution seemed just WAY too easy. :)

So when I see a few Mage Rechargeable items in the PlayerShops, the fact that they're still Enhancive-crumbly, pretty much means that they're only slightly better than a non-MR version, inasmuch as if the Enhancive side runs out, it's still toast.
Have I got that right?

(And thanks for the answer. That was what I had guessed, but wanted to confirm.)
Re: Enhancive Imbeddeds? 11/25/2016 11:16 AM CST
Yes, I think we're saying the same things Krakii.

You can keep those enhancives charged, though. I don't think it has to be completely out of charges for either a potion or the Adventuring Guild to recharge it.

It's so easy to forget about, though...

---
Rohese: "... the TownCrier (tune in if you haven’t, it’s without doubt the best thing to ever happen on LNet)