INCANT EVOKE CHANNEL 11/06/2016 03:49 PM CST

This is what our macro's should look like to switch between using CHANNEL steam bolt, and regular steam bolt.

inc set cast 903\r inc set evoke 903\r stance off\r inc 903\r stance gua\r
inc set evoke 903\r inc set channel 903\r stance adv\r inc 903\r

Is it possible to add a verb for incant channeling evoked spells so we dont' have to have these wonky incant sets before casting the spell?
Re: INCANT EVOKE CHANNEL 11/06/2016 04:04 PM CST
CAPTAINREDBEARD
This is what our macro's should look like to switch between using CHANNEL steam bolt, and regular steam bolt.
inc set cast 903\r inc set evoke 903\r stance off\r inc 903\r stance gua\r
inc set evoke 903\r inc set channel 903\r stance adv\r inc 903\r
Is it possible to add a verb for incant channeling evoked spells so we dont' have to have these wonky incant sets before casting the spell?

>incant 903 channel evoke
Your hands glow with power as you invoke the phrase for Minor Water...
Your spell is ready.
You channel at a giant rat.
You hurl a seething blast of steam at a giant rat!
>
>incant 903 evoke
Your hands glow with power as you invoke the phrase for Minor Water...
Your spell is ready.
You gesture at a giant rat.
You hurl a seething blast of steam at a giant rat!

GameMaster Estild
Re: INCANT EVOKE CHANNEL 11/22/2016 08:26 PM CST
Since one of me just died recently, I have occasion to inquire about the multi-casts enabled by the 'mana' system.

When re-spelling after a death, and (for example) using "incant elemtarg 3" while holding a mana-flaring runestaff, does the mana flare chance process for EACH of the included casts, or do I have to actually take the 3-second castRT for each to get it?

And if it does not, should it?

(Generally speaking, I'm going to be fine with saving the extra time of the casts, and not care as much about the mana. But since I happened to see it flare, it made me think.)