Bug with attack spell infused weapon 07/09/2016 07:45 PM CDT

Sorry if this is the wrong folder. If so please point me in right direction.

When fighting undead it seems I'm a spectator when the spell in my weapon does the killing ( Releasing ) blow.

You beseech your military pick, causing violet flames to spring to life around it!
A banshee claws at you!
AS: +275 vs DS: +266 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +66 = +94
A clean miss.
attack
As you attempt to strike with your military pick, it sends a surge of power through you that quickly leaps out at the banshee!
A pillar of darkness manifests around a banshee.
CS: +234 - TD: +163 + CvA: +25 + d100: +33 == +129
Warding failed!
Waves of sacred energy tear through the banshee's body!
... 23 points of damage!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the banshee's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The banshee slumps to the floor, exhales a sigh of relief, and begins to quickly decay away.

Roundtime: 5 sec.
R>[sexual-favors: + 59 (+/- 6) (spectator) = 2,387 (+/- 1,124)]

Normal favor for a banshee is 177 and as you can see it does say spectator.
As I was alone this must be a bug of some sort. My blade sent the energy of the spell for me to cast. Seems somehow the code reads that as me being a spectator.
Anyone kave this happen or have the reason this happens?

Goldstr
Re: Bug with attack spell infused weapon 07/09/2016 07:50 PM CDT
It could just be an issue with the script you are running incorrectly identifying you as a spectator.

-- Robert

A powerful whirlpool is suddenly overtaken by a windy vortex!
Re: Bug with attack spell infused weapon 07/09/2016 08:48 PM CDT

Hmmm? I don't use any hunting scripts. Just regular hitting ' attack ' then beseeching the spell on the weapon and attacking again.
Re: Bug with attack spell infused weapon 07/09/2016 08:56 PM CDT

>I don't use any hunting scripts.

Sexual Favors is a Lich script, it is not built into GS. You should post your issue in the Lich folder on the PC
Re: Bug with attack spell infused weapon 07/10/2016 08:42 AM CDT
Alternatively, this might be a really good script to work on changing yourself to fix this.

Learning Ruby (to script in Lich) isn't very hard, but most of us will avoid it because it doesn't seem to make much sense. Let me know if you'd like to work through some of it.

Doug