HSN: ELR - Mana Focus (418) Updated! 08/26/2015 09:32 AM CDT
Hi everybody!

In case you missed the discussion earlier in the "Minor Elemental Circle" topic, I'll bring you up to speed. My lawn needs watering, and as far as I know the best way to go about watering your lawn is to add water (I'm a genius)! Now that we've got that out of the way, we can get on to what really matters and may or may not make any sense to you. My lawn is apparently Mana Focus, so I'm gonna go ahead and water it! (In retrospect this was just awful and I'm ashamed of myself, but my delete key is all the way over there and I'm lazy so this is what you get.)

First off, the percentage chance for determining a successful cast of 418 has changed to:
- ((MnE spell ranks / 4) + (Elemental Mana Control ranks / 2) + Aura stat bonus)

Now on to the good part. The WATERING (Okay, can we just call my part of the ELR "The WATERING" now? That would be Ah. Maze. Ing.). Now, on a successful cast of 418, an ADDITIONAL effect is applied to the caster which increases their mana regeneration by 10 if they have at least 10 ranks of Elemental Lore, Water. The duration of the effect is a set number of pulses, using a seed 10 summation of their water lore ranks. So it will last 1 pulse with 10 ranks, 2 pulses with 21 ranks, 3 pulses with 33 ranks, etc.

Questions? Comments? Hate? Love? I'm up for all of it.

~ Konacon

This message was originally posted in Magic Spells/Systems, Minor Elemental Circle. To discuss the above, follow the link below.

http://forums.play.net/forums/19/224/2484/view/1038