A Small Rolled Piece of Paper. 02/26/2015 04:28 PM CST
In the night a small Shakat girl makes her way through the streets of Wehnimer's Landing, with a satchel full of papers. She discreetly knocks on a door, and pushes a carefully rolled piece of paper over the threshold:

Brothers and Sisters of the Great Serpent,

I have wonderful news to report. After many weeks of trying to dig out the altar of the Shrine, it has now been set right. Many of you will notice and may be upset that the altar of old is no longer there, but we all must change as the times do. Tseleth, our Master's favored Servant has crafted a new altar for offerings to the Great Serpent. Come and bring your offerings to Master, let us once again spread the Emerald Light throughout the Frontier.

May you forever walk in His Emerald Light,

Sand Snake

OOC: A big thank you to the characters who helped Hadya: Tolwynn, Traiva, Eugenides and Raelee, you guys are awesome. Also a huge and I mean HUGE thank you the Auchand for bringing Hadya's favorite Arch Lich out to give her a hand and create such an awesome altar. You guys keep giving me reasons to stick around with my little evil priestess. Also want to thank Kenstrom, because well, he is pretty awesome too.
Thanks guys!

You abruptly say, "I'd rather be eaten by a vathor than deal with a cuddly gnome."
Speaking knowingly to you, Rozy exclaims, "Am bet are good at snuggles, and cuddles and smoochifications!"
AIM: LadyViridian