Any interest in a Festival? 07/04/2009 07:27 PM CDT
I know a couple of people still play from my "old days" still, some involved in the old Tribe... some just Leya worshipers. Is there any interest by the current Leya followers to maybe put a player-run festival together in the next upcoming month or so? Just an idea, I know the tribe had one in the late summer months we use to do.

We'd tell stories, play games, and over all have a general good time. Lemme know if there is an interest, and I'll see what we can come up with.

-Chelle, Misty's muse.
Re: Any interest in a Festival? 07/04/2009 11:14 PM CDT
Yes.
Always.
More.

---
Miss Nixxi Dagon, who used to play Islyia, cleric/paladin of Leya.
Nymph & Dagger, incorporated
AIM: GS4 Islyia

"You, sir, fail at elfgirl." ~ Jen
Re: Any interest in a Festival? 08/31/2009 01:14 PM CDT

Plots.

~ X.

Miracle [350]

Eugenides suddenly appears before you and exclaims, "You're doing it wrong!" He then picks you up off of the ground, dusts you off, and you find yourself living again. Wait, what!?
Re: Any interest in a Festival? 11/03/2009 03:02 PM CST
>> Is there any interest by the current Leya followers to maybe put a player-run festival together in the next upcoming month or so? Just an idea, I know the tribe had one in the late summer months we use to do.

I'm obviously not an avidly regular reader of this folder - but if plans develop for a Leya festival, I'll be more than happy to help.

An Elven Lass