Just for fun... 06/06/2008 01:02 PM CDT
If you could see ANYTHING Leya related put in game, what would it be?

An item? An area? An NPC, even. Anything. An enhancement to an already existing area/item/thing?

Whot would it be!?

~ X., Leya's little towel girl
Re: Just for fun... 06/06/2008 01:03 PM CDT
*Goes and looks up what Leya actually does.*

"I hate to say it, but Evarin's right."

= - GM Oscuro - =

Cleric/Empath Team
Re: Just for fun... 06/06/2008 01:11 PM CDT
An amazon fighting arena!

Farn & Co.
AIM: LastMinutePrayer
Email: Play.net address
Re: Just for fun... 06/06/2008 01:11 PM CDT
Sounds like a tourney of skill in archery and combat prowess held in her and her father's honor might be appropriate.

"I hate to say it, but Evarin's right."

= - GM Oscuro - =

Cleric/Empath Team
Re: Just for fun... 06/08/2008 12:53 PM CDT
Hm..

An owlery where you can send messages back.. wait.. wrong story!

I like the idea of a fighting arena, but not if all it was, was a glorified boulder for dueling.

It'd be neat to be able to find out more information about the women who left their daggers in the chest in Egan's tomb, not sure how easily that could be made available and still make sense though.

More info on the halfling sword that was given to Leya (not Soulingen, the one that was 'little more than a dagger in her hands'), I believe it was mentioned in Leya's story to have some magical powers.

Monks! Hooray for Martial Artistry!

Maybe a Storyteller who could relate the story of Leya and/or tidbits about the finding of the shrine, etc.

Hm.. gonna have to think more about this.

- S

Re: Just for fun... 06/09/2008 03:00 PM CDT
Been a long time since Morrin's been around... I guess she can do some storytelling...

A tourney area would be nice, especially if it could be used for the Dame Wanton Memorial Games.

You might want to flush out that idea a bit, since you know the games that have been offered, Syl, and let GM Xayle know what your thinking about in detail!

Personally, I'm thinking there's room for a Story of Leya, Part 4, and then she'll be "complete" as a documented Arkati.

--A.

Bringing tiramisu and key lime pies to the masses everywhere!

"Wisdom is ofttimes nearer when we stoop than when we soar." ~ William Wordsworth, The Excursion
Re: Just for fun... 08/04/2008 06:15 PM CDT
>>If you could see ANYTHING Leya related put in game, what would it be?

>>An item? An area? An NPC, even. Anything. An enhancement to an already existing area/item/thing?

Maybe a kiosk with Leya-themed items that her devotees might want? There were at one time kiosks for some of the Arkati at the Icemule temple. I think those have disappeared...but something like that would be nice.

Not sure the best location for it though.

:-)
Re: Just for fun... 08/05/2008 10:29 AM CDT
>There were at one time kiosks for some of the Arkati at the Icemule temple. I think those have disappeared...<

Yeah, they were removed long ago, and they actually were rotated out to different gods when they are actively being used.

But Ozias mentioned a few months ago that all the kiosks still exist as coded pieces for the temple, if the current town gurus ever wanted to put them back there.

Check out the Lore Benefits Summation Chart at...
http://carabele.com/odds/LoreBenefits.htm