<3 02/16/2008 06:58 PM CST

<3 Leya.

That is all.

~ X.
Re: <3 02/25/2008 01:12 PM CST
Bumpage from a GM? Nice

Any of the old/original amazons still wandering around?
Re: <3 03/10/2008 01:46 AM CDT
<<Any of the old/original amazons still wandering around?>>

Well I guess another GM will have to do bumpage! I know Deavon, Sylanae, and Danay are still around occasionally. Mistytwilight used to pop in off and on but it's been quite a while since her last appearance. I noticed Kytaara in the game a while back, but now that I think of it, that might have been more like a year ago. Zanti was still around until a couple years ago. I think there's a couple others who come and go occasionally. Time has taken its toll.

Oh, and welcome back Kiora. :)

Zyllah
Re: <3 03/10/2008 07:34 PM CDT
I would say very few... and it's rare I see their names log in. I can only think of a handful of times I've seen any of the in game (By doing a who full mind you) past couple years, actually past few years now I think about it.

I had all of them highlighted since Xatier was married to one of them at one time... Danay is the only one I've run into in years and that was at a festival a year or so ago.

Xatier

ALTER 9 means Xatier's absolutely right about the veniom thing. ~ GM Emeradan
See even I can be right once in a lifetime! And FEHman confirmed it.
Re: <3 03/10/2008 09:09 PM CDT
And Kiora pops in now and then.

--A.

Bringing tiramisu and key lime pies to the masses everywhere!

"Wisdom is ofttimes nearer when we stoop than when we soar." ~ William Wordsworth, The Excursion
Re: <3 03/12/2008 06:44 AM CDT
::POP::
Re: <3 03/12/2008 09:58 PM CDT
<<And Kiora pops in now and then.

--A.>>

I don't think being gone for 6 or more years counts as "popping in now and then". ;)

But it's always so great to see old faces roaming around again! I've been noticing a lot of old timers coming back lately.

Zyllah
Re: <3 05/01/2008 08:53 AM CDT
I think being gone for 6 years and then showing up out of the blue, is considered a pop, but yer right on the now and again. I'm around though, all the new changes have taken out the old frustrations and replaced them with new ones ;)