Leyan Shrines 05/10/2007 05:30 PM CDT
I'm aware of one in Illistim...can anyone tell me where there might be others?

~An Elven Lass
Re: Leyan Shrines 05/10/2007 06:23 PM CDT
The cleric's guild in Ta'Vaalor, the Leyan Shrine out in Lyserian Hills (Landing), and the Temple in IMT.

-EC

http://www.northernfury.net
Re: Leyan Shrines 05/11/2007 01:22 AM CDT
The one in the Landing area is the mack daddy of them all, so definitely check it out! Be sure to search around too so you can see Egan's tomb as well.

- S

<3's Leya

Not to hijack the thread or anything.. but whatever happened to those folks who were thinking of starting another Amazon PRO?

A plains orc chieftain swings a crude iron morning star at you!
You skillfully deflect the attack with your warblade!

A plains orc chieftain shrugs her shoulders and gives off a despondent sigh.
A plains orc chieftain barrels southeast.
Re: Leyan Shrines 05/12/2007 04:25 AM CDT
The cleric's guild in Icemule also has a Leya altar and statue, though it's inside the guild proper so only clerics have access.

There's also a statue in the cemetary in Ta'Vaalor of Leya. Or at least I always assumed it was, since it's a classic depiction.

Zyllah
Re: Leyan Shrines 05/14/2007 05:15 PM CDT
Thank you all. I mis-spoke, the one I knew of is the one in the cleric's guild in Vaalor, not Illistim. I will search out the one in the Lysierian Hills.

What ever did happen to the idea of another Leya/Amazon PRO that was discussed here a couple years back? Did it ever come into existence?

~An Elven Lass
Re: Leyan Shrines 05/14/2007 10:56 PM CDT
Not that I'm aware of, but there are a few of us still out here...

~Itiara's pet human
Re: Leyan Shrines 05/21/2007 08:37 PM CDT
You're welcome to start one up!

--A.

Bringing tiramisu and key lime pies to the masses everywhere!

"Wisdom is ofttimes nearer when we stoop than when we soar." ~ William Wordsworth, The Excursion