Leyan Ring found 02/17/2007 01:53 PM CST
I picked up a little silver ring that has a Leyan show to it. I know the Marketplace may be the more appropriate place to post this, but I kinda rather someone who might really like the item have it and this seemed the best place.

>tap my ring
You tap a silver ring, which is in your right hand.
>look at my ring
Carved from a piece of chalcedony, a small white dagger is inset within an octagonal lapis lazuli mounted at the center of the ring.
>

The following is the bard-sung portion

<<This is a small item, under a pound. In your best estimation, it's worth about 82,000 silvers. You can also tell that there is some type of metal in the structure of the silver ring.
You sense a faint aura of magic around the silver ring. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the ring is to cast a spell or perform some magical purpose.

This is a magical item, which casts spells from the Spirit sphere. It has many charges.
The silver ring contains the spell Dauntless, from the paladin circle.

Pretty cool little item I think. Now, I not GIVING the ring away, but Kretan is usually not a very greedy fellow. So, feel free to contact me and the play.net address, or in-game, or post here...or what have you. After a while I'll just be putting it for sale in his shop in River's Rest.
Re: Leyan Ring found 03/30/2007 01:55 AM CDT
For no particular reason at all, did this ever find a home?

"I fired five Titanium elementals at them. They're just as strong as Earth and 40% lighter...It's not my fault everyone else limits themselves to four elements. Some of us got passing grades in Chem."
Re: Leyan Ring found 03/31/2007 04:45 PM CDT
Yes. It is part of my collection.

Evarin and his Mis'ri

Scroll Infusion Collection Guide:
http://www.krakiipedia.org/wiki/Spell_Collection_Guide_%28scroll_infusion%29

Solutions for your Scroll Based Needs:
http://www.playershops.com/Merjinia - Restocked 02/21/07 & Repriced