Re: For the record... I'm an idiot 10/30/2006 11:33 PM CST
Ok, yeah, so the altar room worked fine. I made the dummy assumption the whole Shrine would be considered "holy" still.

For the record, although it's not truly a Leyan artifact or anything, here's my weapon to show off to other Leyan types:

an ivory crescent-bladed katar

The sleek front edge of this katar has had a crescent shape cut from it, leaving two deadly sharp points at the edges. The steel of the blade has been dyed a brilliant ivory and edged in cerulean. The hand grip is wrapped with strips of soft leather for comfort, and studded on the outer edges with lapis and chalcedony. Ornamentation at the base of the blade displays an ivory-hilted dagger on a field of blue. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.
There appears to be something written on it.

>read katar
In the Common language, it reads:
Egan's Memory

Also, I know nobody is likely to give one up if they have it, but if there's anyone that no longer values the dagger(s) found in the shrine, I would LOVE one. Sadly I missed that event, and wasn't able to make the rare male Leyan appearance.

--Furrowfoot

Save Kitrina... Save the World!
Re: For the record... I'm an idiot 11/02/2006 02:12 AM CST
Nice incorporation of colors and materials on your katar, Furrowfoot. :)

Zyllah
Re: For the record... I'm an idiot 11/03/2006 02:03 AM CST
>Also, I know nobody is likely to give one up if they have it, but if there's anyone that no longer values the dagger(s) found in the shrine, I would LOVE one. Sadly I missed that event, and wasn't able to make the rare male Leyan appearance. --Furrowfoot

I have one extra one from that night, while it wouldn't make sense for Syl to just up and hand one over, maybe we can "happen" to meet up and get to know one another at some point. I've been saving it to give to a seriously devoted Leya follower but most of my encounters with such have been limited to the super awesome Danay of Doom who already has one.

Maybe I'll try and set up another Leya gathering of some sort to help facilitate that.

:)

- Sylanae

Visit Timeless Treasures in Solhaven. One block southeast of the main entrance in the sprawling maple-shingled gallery. Check out our inventory here: http://playershops.com/TimelessTreasures
Re: For the record... I'm an idiot 11/03/2006 09:24 AM CST
>>I have one extra one from that night, while it wouldn't make sense for Syl to just up and hand one over, maybe we can "happen" to meet up and get to know one another at some point. I've been saving it to give to a seriously devoted Leya follower but most of my encounters with such have been limited to the super awesome Danay of Doom who already has one.

>>Maybe I'll try and set up another Leya gathering of some sort to help facilitate that.

Sounds like a plan. I'm still a slave to my irritating nighttime work schedule during the week, but I'm trying to do something about that. If something does come together, I'll definately see any info posted here and do my absolute best to make it.

No single raindrop believes it is to blame for the flood.
Re: For the record... I'm an idiot 11/03/2006 04:29 PM CST
No worries! Any event would be on the weekend for sure. I work 4:30-1ish in the morning myself so I know how that goes. :)

- S

Visit Timeless Treasures in Solhaven. One block southeast of the main entrance in the sprawling maple-shingled gallery. Check out our inventory here: http://playershops.com/TimelessTreasures